Google Hostel
$37
$38
$32
Agoda.com
All reviewsfree beerfree breakfastfree pool tableuntil midnightninh binhprivate roomrent bikesclean roomsyour luggagecheap pricebook tourshot waterlaundry servicestayed here for one nightfruitimperial citygreat value for money
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 25, 2012 via mobile

We Strayed here for two days, (24.-26th may 2012) they Name the Hotel also Google Hotel. Excellent for staying here, cant complain for anything, Good Selektion of breakfast also awaylable. The bed may be a bis 'Hard' but the doctors may say that this is more healthy that to sleep To soft..... :-). The best in the Hotel is the staff, really taking care of us, say hello specially to 'Gun' Serving in the Morning the breakfast..... :-). One Last Thing..... If you want to Pay by Credit Card they State that its possible without playing Commission, you may insist a Little on it..

Cheers from Fabiola & Stefan

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I came to this hotel to meet my family after my brothers wedding in Ho Chi Minh City. We supposedly got a good rate at $20/night with free breakfast only to discover the "free" breakfast was not included so they said they would only charge us $1/ person for it. We agreed but were repeatedly disappointed by the breakfast, bad service, so so food. The day of our departure buses showed up with tourists and the staff quickly offered rooms at $6/night per person. When asked the manager said they were different rooms with shared showers which I later discovered was not true. Now several days later I have discovered a $200 charge on my credit card, on top of the $70 dollars for our room. I am trying to rectify this but as of yet to no avail. Shady place, just wondering if the extra charge is for the extra guest my wife discovered on our room, a cockroach. DO NOT STAY HERE!

• Stayed: May 2012
2  Thank Lilbrowley
Reviewed May 16, 2012

I arrived by bus from Hanoi, tired hungry and needed a shower.
This place was great.
Aircon room clean, good bed cleand hotel with very friendly helpful staff
free beer at night, Room included breakfast, laundry service available, free internet.free pool table good music good menue
In short very happy with everything including price dor room available
I will stay here again for sure

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank fletcher s
Reviewed May 2, 2012

After a well written Lonely Planet review and of course, popular name, we decided to have our driver take us to Google Hotel. Owner was accommodating at first, being pleasant in letting us see two different rooms with different price points. However, the staff became quite strange after we settled in, they didn't really answer any of our questions with confidence and seemed quite turned off we didn't eat their free breakfast. It was not too pleasant of a free breakfast. Otherwise, the room was workable. Nice airy space, with lots of natural light, updated bathroom, and a balcony to check out the weather for the day. The beds were a tad hard, but we were used to it by then. Downstairs, you get free Wi-Fi or computer usage and the restaurant/bar next door has friendly staff with a pool table to use. Overall, I'd return, just cause of the price, location and clean rooms.

Room Tip: Make sure you see "ALL" the rooms they have to offer before deciding (price point, amenities, etc.)
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 23, 2012

The Homewood Suites by Hilton in Carlsbad offers all the amenities to any kind of traveler. During my one month stay I found the rooms to be spacious, always clean, cozy, accessible equipped with a full kitchen and family friendly for an affordable rate. Its nice because the hotel serves complimentary breakfast, dinner and open bar throughout the week featuring an expansive monthly menu to try. I like this place, will return and give it big gold stars!.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo