This hotel is in an excellent location along the Huong (Perfume) River. I stayed in a two room suite with a riverside view from which I could see the famous Trang Tien bridge which lights up in different colors at night. Just across that bridge on the west bank is the fabulous Hue Imperial City which dates back to 1804. The hotel has two excellent all day tours which both include visits to the Nguyen kings mausoleums and to the most famous out of 140 pagodas in Hue... the Thien Mu pagoda. For the adventurous, there is an all day tour to the DMZ (demilitarized zone) and to Khe Sanh. I will take that tour when I return from Rochester, NY in August. :)
The main dining room has balcony dining overlooking both the well appointed swimming pool and the Perfume River. The staff at the receptionist desk, the tour desk, and dining room are warm, friendly, and very professional.
A highlight was the spa which is on the ground floor. The staff here is outstanding! The room for a foot massage has six comfortable couches is very spacious. The rooms for the body massage each has its own whirlpool bath and sauna, something I do not recall at the 4 star hotels in HCMC! Each is elegantly appointed with a very professional and capable staff. For those of you new to Vietnam I recommend the Vietnam massage over the Thai massage, as it focuses on pressure points. Very soothing after two full days of tours this visit!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Century Riverside Hotel is a luxurious riverside hotel, located on the banks of the Huong River, close to the city center. Guests will enjoy the close proximity to a number of restaurants, cafes, and commercial areas. Commuting is simple and easy with the Hue Railway Station located just two-kilometers from the hotel. The decoration is elegant and features a distinctive tropical Vietnamese theme that provides a restive ambiance, perfect for travelers who want a relaxing and pleasant holiday. The on-site dining venue serves a comprehensive variety of delectable authentic Vietnamese and international cuisine complemented by the close cafe equipped with a quaint full bar. The Century Riverside Hotel offers a scenic central location, luxurious appointments, and unparalleled customer service for business and leisure travelers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Century Riverside Hue Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Century Riverside Hotel Hue
- Hue Century Riverside Hotel