“Amazing staff”

Ranked #4 of 120 Hotels in Hue
Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Amazing staff”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I agree with all the other reviewers that this hotel is top notch. The staff go above and beyond in an effort to make you comfortable and help with anything possible. Upon arrival you are immediately given a juice and fruit plate. The breakfast is excellent with your choice of several made to order dishes. The room was extremely nice, with free small waters, tea and coffee, and some fruit. I also really appreciated that they had a kettle to boil water, which helps reduce the plastic waste from always having to buy water bottles. I took a private motorbike tour to one of the tombs and pagoda with them. Lisa was my driver and did an amazing job, keeping me company and being very accommodating.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (176)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Hertford, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 29, 2013

A great find - clean, good location and very friendly staff :) lovely rooms with all the amenities you may need including hot showers, wifi, hair drier......
Staff very helpful and organized out trip to the tombs and our connecting travel to Hoi An
Would definitely recommend!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Sarah081182
Traralgon, Australia
Reviewed October 29, 2013

I was literally blown away by the welcome I received, arriving after an early morning flight from Saigon.
Firstly I was greeted outside the hotel by an enthusiastic porter who took my bags from me, not to be seen again until reaching my room later.
At the front door, the welcome was genuine and overwhelming. I was tired and hungry, and was immediately offered lemon juice, coffee and breakfast.... all before checking in!
As I ate a lovely breakfast I was constantly looked after by the numerous staff on duty, and only when I was finished did I proceed to check in. It was still only around 9.30am but I was given immediate (and welcome) access to my room.
The room was so welcoming and cosy, and adorned by such niceties as complimentary tea, coffee, water etc... and lovely fresh fruit. There was also a laptop computer in the room with free wifi access... and the lovely big bed was beautifully decorated by flower petals.
I honestly thought i'd booked into a 5 Star by mistake.
For the duration of my stay, the genuine friendly attention continued.
Tours were organised, breakfast was delicious and plentiful, laundry was fast, and each time I came back to the hotel from being out I was offered tea, coffee, juice, fruit, all accompanied by more friendly chat.
The staff honestly couldn't do enough for me and really made me feel like a VIP.
So it was a no brainer that I come back after a visit to Phong Nha for a few days... duly arranged with a smile.
Take it from me... this hotel is GREAT!

Room Tip: All Good... hotel is in laneway so very quiet
1 Thank Nostratamis
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Holiday Diamond was a positive total experience. Fantastic welcome and service, they could not do enough for me(I lost my uk camera charger and the produce a suitable one within an hour ). The food was excellent and the room great value.

Thank you Holiday Hotel Diamond !

Sean.

Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 26, 2013

We spent 2 nights at the Holiday Diamond and it was great value for what we paid. The Hotel is so convenient to the river and eating houses. Very large room, even had a bath. The staff were so helpful, coping with the torrential rain and the cancellations that went with that.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
Gloucester, UK
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This hotel would have received a six star review if we had been able to select it! AMAZING! The staff we very welcoming - not just on arrival but throughout our stay. We were offered drinks, towels, advice and any other help possible every time we walked in to the reception area. Perhaps we are just not used to this kind of service coming from England, but seriously we were treated like VIPs the whole time.

The room was amazing. Lovely size, flowers strewn across the bed, free drinks in the fridge, fresh fruit, free wifi with a laptop in the room and even fresh flowers in the shower cubicle. Honestly has to be the best hotel we have ever stayed in.

As with all our hotels we had fresh towels and a hairdresser for use. It was also immaculately clean.

Breakfast was lovely, masses of fresh fruit and hot food made to order.

Trips were arranged via the hotel to the various temples around the city, and we were able to walk into the city to see the citadel.

We loved Hue. A big thank you to Jennifer and the team for making us feel so welcome, we wished we could have stated longer. Great value for money.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank ames101
London
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I've often chosen hotels based upon agoda / tripadvisor reviews where ppl comment on the friendliness and helpful staff... I am often a bit disappointed or find it's a bit exaggerated. But please, visit Holiday Diamond Hotel. The staff are so genuinely sweet and friendly and attentive and helpful. On arrival, you get a cold towel and some fruit. They are responsive via email prior to arrival to answer any questions. The rooms are spotless and good size and the bed and bedding is so comfortable. A double bed is a double bed, not two singles put together. They even have laptops in each room for your use! It's close to lots of restaurants and walkable to the main Citadel. I've been in Vietnam for almost three weeks and this is by far the best hotel I've stayed in so far here.