Open today: 8:00 AM - 11:00 PM

Excellent Tour!

stefanie568
Kiel, Germany

2,882 results
All reviews seafood hai van pass fishing village floating restaurant safety gear elbow pads these guys lovely family wet wipes included in the price amazing lunch family business family run highlight of our trip cold towels felt very safe tailor shop
Reviewed yesterday

My tour was from Hoi An to Hue. I drove my own motorbike for the day and the guys did everything to make sure I was okay and safe. Truly felt like I was a part of the family. The lunch was excellent. This is a day I will never forget. Already missing the guys.

Reviewed yesterday

We had a great day driving from Hué to Hoi An by Scooter. We drove ourselves together on one bike, it was a lot of fun and we felt super save the whole time. Great views and programm througout the day, would definitivley reccomend the tour company!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

My brother and I did the trip from Hue to Hoi An and loved every minute of it. The whole day was extremely well organised. There were a lot of stop offs throughout the day, including a great seafood lunch. The guys were super friendly and a lot of fun. Special shout out to Bi, Luy and Rin. Would highly recommend this trip.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The motorbike tour from Hue to Hoi An was absolutely amazing! Friendly and funny drivers and good stops during the tour. Enough time to eat and visit local places (e.g. pagodas). I drove a motorbike and my girlfriend went on the back of a motorbike with Rin. Definitely a recommendation!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

My wife and I agree with all the other 5-star reviews, so we'll add some other useful info.

We've never been on motorbikes before and were scared beforehand. It's not scary being on the back of the bikes; the riders drive at safe speeds and very carefully.

My wife is vegan; this was explained and they accommodated this very well at all stages.

The lunch was very, very, very good, and tasty and plentiful.

Every need is met - regular water, soft drinks, beer, wet wipes, ice creams (even vegan ones on request), bags for wet trunks, and help with climbing over rocks at the waterfall/natural rock pool to swim in.

You need to bring your own towel.

It's a great way to actually experience the beautiful scenery and countryside of Vietnam.

Beforehand, we tried to work out what we would be seeing. There is great scenery, a really cool place to swim, informative commentary, and good food. It's very well thought-out, lacking for nothing, and is clearly run by very experienced people.

If you are travelling between Hue and Hoi An or vice versa, this is an amazing way to do it.

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I am (36) traveling with my cool parents (69,70)! (we were sitting behind a driver). We were smiling all the way from Hoi An to Hué. It’s a great way to travel between those city’s, and see places, being lead by there lovely guides, non stop spoiling you with coffee, ice cream, fresh drinks, and lots of smiles. We had our best food in Vietnam at our lunch location (sea food restaurant).
!!!the most important!!! They are professional, very responsible. They were driving very save and there motors were comfortable. There was one girl driving by herself and they were driving as a mother duck next to here :-))
For sure value for money

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Excellent experience of a life time!
140km of awesome views, Elephant Waterfall swimming, fresh locally caught seafood lunch on the Lagoon, local fishing villages, seaside towns and Marble Mountain cave exploring. Superb host Uy, took us safely through the Hai Van (Top Gear) Mountain Pass from Hue through Da Nang to Hoi An. Family-run friendly and totally professional!

The only way to see this beautiful part of the world!

Thank you Le Family Riders!!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

We just came back from our trip with the great team of family riders...Thanh leads us with a perfect planning (visits,lunch,swimming) ! All the road is really safe..thank you again

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I have been looking forward to this day for months. I live motorbike and exploring new countries, I was so excited and the day exceeded my rather high expectations. I had an amazing day. Bi, my driver, was amazing. Thoughtful and careful, not once did I marginally feel unsafe. I truly loved every minute and everything is included.
You might think 58$ is a lot, but it really isn't. All drinks and food are included. And the food at lunch was so so good and so much of it too. You even get an ice cream, smoothie and a coffee.

It really was an amazing day, the sights were great and they stop at different places to allow you to take pictures and stretch out your legs.

Stop thinking about it, just book it. You will not regret it!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

if i could give 10* for a tour „le and his family“ would deserve it.
one highlight after another one was following! just amazing and unbelivable well prepared!
Thank you for making this tour to the best tour I‘ve ever attended!