“Amazing top gear road”

Hue Motorbike Trail Private - Day Tours
Ranked #35 of 137 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Hue Motorbike Trail offers you an exciting and convenient way to see all the magic and mystery that Hue offers. From the majestic Citadel to the beautiful countryside, we have skilled, knowledgeable and friendly guides and drivers to make your stay in Hue, a trip to remember. So if you are looking for an all inclusive site-seeing trip or an adventure that takes you further afield, look no further than Hue on Hue Motorbike Trail . Your touring needs are our pleasure.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Amazing top gear road”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 23, 2013

We had a wonderful experience with Mr Tien a very nice and professional drive that leads us through this wonderful cost road ( from Hue to Hoi An - Vietnam). If you are planning to ride a motorbike in Vietnam we strongly suggest to refer to Mr Tien that would suggest the most attractive sight to visit and will also schedule your trip according to your desire and time. He is also a very skilled guide able to explain the secret of this amazing territory. Thanks to mr Tien we lived a fantastic experience that we never forget!
Peppe & Valentina

Visited August 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

The time passed very fast, even when the weather was very rainy. The drivers were very nice and took their time for us. It is worth taking this tour instead of taking the bus through the tunnel at the Hai Van Pass.
Mr Tien and his brother are willing to answer all your questions and also helped with finding a hotel at our Tourending in Da Nang.

Booking the tour was very easy via Email with Mr Tien and worked out very spontaneously by contacting him on the evening before.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank thedudeson
Sydney
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Definite highlight!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

Had an absolutely blast on my ride from Hue to Hoi An. Mr Tien was fabulous. From start to finish, he took great care and pride in showing parts of Vietnam that I probably wouldn't have visited if not for this tour. When we sat down to have lunch, we had a discussion on the tourism industry and it was great to hear someone who's business focus is on customer satisfaction.
Touring around Vietnam on a motorcycle is one of the best ways to see everything this country has to offer. I have already recommended Mr Tien and his team at Hue Motorbike Trail to other travellers I've met in my travels and won't hesitate to do so again.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Solo_Traveller1983
Krakow, Poland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Vietnam”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2013

I first come across Mr. Tien (the driver & guide) in Hue. I did a Hue City Tour with him and I liked it very much. He had prepared itinerary with interesting places to see in Hue and drive me around. Motorbike was very good and comfortable and Mr. Tien at each stop explained what this is about.
I liked the first trip so much that I decide to do another, and so I went on a one day trip to Hoi An from Hue. It was a top notch experience, one of the best things that I've done in Vietnam. The trip lasted for about 8-9 hours and we stopped several times on the road to enjoy what was best. Views, landscapes, sea, mountain road, elephant spring and more.
The motorbike was new and very comfortable and Mr. Tien was driving very carefully. He was very enthusiastic and happy and his English was OK.
I am recommending this company and Mr. Tien without any hesitation.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank zwito
Johor Bahru, Malaysia
110 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 125 helpful votes
“Excellent service and guide”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I badly wanted to do a motorbike trip to the DMZ and visit the Vinh Moc tunnels. Our hotel recommended this company and reassured us that if we weren't happy, we could cancel the trip on the spot. The driver/guide, Ty, came early the next day to meet us. We were a little apprehensive as we heard that some guides couldn't speak English well (which would render the idea of "guide" useless!) or had little experience in doing tours / being a guide. But, to our delight, Ty was fairly fluent and the more he spoke to us, the more convinced we were that he was the real deal, meaning that he knew his way around, and more importantly, knew his job as a guide. Then and there, we decided to do the trip with him, and we were on our way to the DMZ on a Honda 250cc cruiser (very comfortable!). Halfway through Hue, I realised I needed to stop at the pharmacy and Ty led us to one where he translated for me too. All in all, we enjoyed Ty's company, his many stories about his other trips, and the information he gave us about the sights we saw on the way. He was patient with us and our questions, and we could stop as many times as we liked. He was, in my mind, one of the best personal guides one could ask for, and because of him, we had one of the best experiences in Vietnam.

Visited May 2013