“Nice and reasonable price”
Review of Golden Rice

Golden Rice
Ranked #11 of 375 Restaurants in Hue
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Golden rice is there to offer our guests Authentic local fresh and Asian fusion food in a cozy atmosphere , well selection of wine and cocktails are also available.
Reviewed February 1, 2013

I got with my tour group and all the members were happy with their dinner. Love the very friendly staffs and nice food, we also did order some sandwiches for a takeaway lunch on the train the next day. Recommend to everybody

Write a ReviewReviews (1,666)

Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

This Place is my favourite because not only is the food amazing and traditional, the staff are so kind and helpful in a way that doesn't make you feel uncomfortable. The atmosphere was great, the second floor patio overlooks the street so you can enjoy your meal while not being hassled but street sellers. Wish I could dine here every night !

1  Thank Gonewiththewind89
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I highly recommend this restaurant for the food, the drinks, and the staff. I randomly happened upon it while walking around town, and they offered me a great deal on dinner and drinks. 2 for 1 beers and free appetizers enticed me to enter, friendly and beautiful staff convinced me to stay. After four hours I felt like family, and afterward we had a great night hitting the bars. If you want a have a great meal, meet nice people and cheap drinks, EAT AT GOLDEN RICE. -Alex from MN

1  Thank Alex F
Reviewed January 20, 2013

This place was recommended by our hotel and we were not disappointed. Welcoming staff and very tasty authentic food with a wide choice and a number of Hue specialities done very well. We tried the local rice pancakes and rice cakes and were impressed with both. The fruit smoothie was good too.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I went to this restaurant as suggested by the hotel. Given its location perhaps it is not surprising that it is very touristy. Every customer there is a tourist. Staff is friendly.

I told the waitress that I wanted to try local Hue dishes. On her recommendation I ordered for appetiser a lemongrass pork which I wrap in rice paper with herbs and lettuce. This was quite good. For main course she suggested honey roast chicken. It turned out to be a very westernised dish and tastes like chicken breast in tomato sauce. Very disappointed by that.