$82
$98
$91
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $146/night.

Free cancellation until 07/22
$43
$356
$300
2,358 results
All reviewsfruitno liftcold towelson arrivalrose petals on the bedmangofriendliest staffamazing staffbudget hotelair conbanana pancakestrain stationbreakfast was includedstar servicewelcome drinkrooms are cleangreat value for money
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Great hotel!! Not far from the train station and near lots of bars and restaurants but about 20 min walk across the river to the citadel. Room was very nice, great value for money and the staff were sooo friendly and happy to help. Breakfast was very good. Can not fault it!! Would definitely stay here again but unlikely to want to go back to Hue!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed here while in Hue and were extremely happy. The hotel itself was very clean and we found the rooms modern and comfortable. We arrived early in the morning after a night bus from Hanoi and when we got there they offered breakfast and a cold towel while they prepared the room.

Location wise it was close enough to quickly walk to main streets and restaurants and was far enough away to make for calm evenings. The staff were great and very attentive/helpful. Breakfast was included in the room and a lot of options to choose from. Also, they have computers with free internet in the lobby area. The price of this hotel is very reasonable at about CHF 18 per night.

Our only complaints was the hot water in the shower was sporadic and it was a little difficult locking/unlocking the door due to a faulty door handle. Really these were minor items for us and at the end of the day were not really an inconvenience.

For us this was a super good option for accommodation in Hue.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stayed at this small and inexpensive hotel after reading recommendations on TripAdvisor. The hotel was central and close to a variety of very good restaurants. The staff arranged a trip for us to visit local war sites that interested my husband and ensured that we were welcomed back with a cold drink. Their attitude to guests was exceptional. All the excellent reviews are well deserved.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I arrived after a longish bus journey, walked in the midday sun with my backpack and arrived at the Jade Hostel.
The doors are open for me, with the staff ready to help me with my rucksack.
There is a cold towel prepared and beautiful plate of fruit, water and then fresh fruit juice.
The staff are happy, friendly asking if I'd like anything else, where I've come from, how I'm enjoying my trip. Wow, what a welcome.
My room was beautifully presented with rose petals on the bed.
It was a little on the small side, namely the bathroom, but if there were two of us, we would still have managed fine. There was also a TV, as well as AC.

The one thing I would add would maybe a safe as when going out it is always nice to be able to lock things up - (although the staff there are all lovely...its just a peace of mind thing if you get my jist).

Breakfast is included, and everyone is very competant at cooking.
On one of the days that I had breakfast I was offered seconds and even thirds!

The routine described at the beginning is also repeated when you return from a day trip. Guests are incredibly well looked after. There is also free drinking water (so if you've got a water bottle you don't need to keep discarding bottles).

The staff went out of their way to give me directions to an NGO which was a little way out of town. I was adamant to save money and walk there (it was walking distance, but took the best part of an hour). It did help that they knew of the charity (Hue Help).

They also went out of their way to source a vegetarian restaurant for me.

I will miss the staff!

Jade Hotel is brilliant, if you come to Hue go to Jade Hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed June 12, 2013

This vacation, I spent 3 weeks traveling all over Vietnam and the Jade Hotel in Hue, Vietnam was my absolute favorite. A beautiful hotel with the friendliest staff who went out of their way to make sure we felt right at home! The rooms were great and smelt like roses (they even laid rose petals on the beds for you). Included is breakfast, wi-fi, refrigerator, en-suite bathroom, and air-conditioning.

You can also book tours through the hotel to see what Hue has to offer. The tour was great and we ran into no issues!

When we left the hotel, we needed to buy a lock for our suitcases but were in a rush to pack and jump on a bus - this was no problem since one of their staff went and got us one. The staff were very polite and helpful and all of them seem to be very smart!

Thanks for an amazing stay! We'll be back!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family