“Perfect!”

Ranked #8 of 120 Hotels in Hue
Gijón, Asturias, Spain
“Perfect!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We have stayed here for just one day and a half, and we have absolutely no complains. The rooms were really clean, staff was the most friendly and smiley staff we've seen in Vietnam (althought all vietnamese are nice people) and the banana pancakes with chocolate we had for breakfast were incredible!!! You can even eat as many as you want :-D

Awesome place, awesome people. Stop looking for hotels in Hue, you already got it.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (203)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

Good location, verf helpfull staff, nice and clean rooms. Breakfast you can choose what you want. Every time when we came back from a short trip they welcomed is with a cold fresh towel and lemon juice, water or tea.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Robin and Ilona W
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed September 9, 2012

jade hotel was a real exceptional and excellent place to stay. for a very reasonable price you get a wonderful and tidy room and a perfect service. the staff is very young and motivated, they will help you a lot - but they're not pushy at all. there are no sellers or similar in the hotel, so the lobby is a really nice place to recover and exchange with the staff and other travellers. i really loved this place and i hope they can expand to other towns in vietnam as well.
i would recommend this place to any type of traveller - it's one of the best places to be in Hue.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank salamander87
Logan, Utah
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My daughter and I interrupted our north Vietnam to south Vietnam train ride, spending one day and night in Hue. Hue is the last capital of the Imperial kings of Vietnam and there are several palaces which are cool. We booked the hotel through Hotels.com for 19$ for a deluxe room. The hotel is close to the center of town, the room was big but clean. The bathroom was dated. The included breakfast was made to order. We left our luggage at the hotel while we toured the palaces; then had massages. When we returned to the hotel at night, they called for a taxi to the train station. The taxi took 30 seconds to arrive. Our day long optional excursion arranged by the hotel cost 9$. How does the hotel make any money?

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Blaine193
Tokyo, Japan
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Great Hotel with Comfortable Room and Wonderful Staffs in Hue

I stayed in the standard room on the ground floor for 4 nights.
The room was clean, safe, quiet and well-equipped; It has a big and comfortable bed (To my surprise, it was decorated with fresh flower petal!) on which I had pleasant sleep, air conditioning which makes little noise when it works, a TV, a refrigerator, a dressing table and a large mirror on the wall.
There is a bathroom inside the room; a clean flush toilet, a shower which never failed to supply hot water. Soft and scented towels, toothbrushes, a piece of soap, rolls of toilet-paper were ready for me.
My room had been always kept perfectly clean and neat, and so were the dining room, lobby. Every place in the hotel is really well taken care of.
There are PCs and free internet which visitors can use anytime.
They serve a plate of fresh fruit every morning. They prepare nice breakfast. We can choose whatever we want from the wide variety of menu; local food like Bun Bo Hue, rice or Western food like bread, scrambled egg, pancakes, etc.
The hotel staffs are, I am sure it is very worthy of special mention, all cheerful, delightful, friendly, kind, diligent, skilled, and very helpful! I was strongly impressed that they are so very experienced and helpful experts to treat the foreign visitors though they are still so young! All of them are earnest, hardworking and willing to make efforts to help visitors. Now I clearly know that’s the reason why this hotel has won the highest marks here in the TripAdvisor. I am sure this is one of the BEST hotel in the world.
And it cost me ONLY 15 dollars per night. Incredibly inexpensive charge for its value!
I really enjoyed my stay in Hue by virtue of their warm welcome. I am going to stay at the Jade Hotel when I visit Hue again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank erina k
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I don't post comments very often but I think this relatively new hotel really deserves all the best comments.
Despite staying only one night, we had a very pleasant stay in the Jade hotel in Hue. Most likely the best hotel I stayed in Vietnam. Me and all my family were very happy, Jade hotel stuff was incredibly attending, full of smiles and ready to help. I will remember arriving after a long train raid from Saigon entering lobby full of smiles immediately served icewater and wet towels(!) to wash our faces and refresh. What a cool/warim welcome. Would not hesitate to recommend the Jade hotel to anyone. Trying to find a reason not to give full starts in some category but couldn't think of anything.I am only sorry about one thing, that we could not stay longer.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Petr J
Germany
Reviewed September 3, 2012

The time at the Jade Hotel was one of the best in Vietnam.

The rooms were totally clean, large enough for 2 persons and equipped with a good air con and a mini bar. The staff was helpful to us all the time and at our stay we got every time fresh juices and fresh fruits for snacks for free. The food offer in the menu of the hotel was also great and the breakfast too of course. We got plenty of helpful advices for our time in Hue. They can also organize many tours for you. We really appreciated that at our stay.

Unfortunately we had only one night at that hotel but I would definitely recommend a stay for a longer time there.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends