I ended up staying in this hotel by accident, which in the end of the day turned out to be a lucky one – I had a really pleasant stay.
Their sister hotel I booked with online on my arrival had no room available for me. Yet they offered me to stay in Jade hotel. Arriving late at night I was, naturally, disappointed and somewhat irritated with such turn of events. However, Jade hotel′s staff arrived within few minutes, took me to their hotel, showed couple of available rooms for me to choose from. I have to say that this was one of the best budget hotels I have stayed in my Southeast Asian trip:
• The room was big, well appointed and clean.
• The service was superb – friendly and caring staff, always willing to help with a smile. I was offered a complimentary drink and wet cool towel upon my arrival. The reception showed initiative and called the travel agencies I booked with to make sure I am picked up at the hotel in time, packed wet napkins and water for my bus trip to Ha Noi. Also, because of inconvenience I had due to transfer from their sister hotel to Jade I was not charged for the room.
• Breakfast included.
• Free wi-fi and two computers available in the lobby for guests use.
• Within a walking distance to restaurants, tourist agencies and the Citadel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and return myself next time I am in Hue.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Jade Hotel is ideally located in the heart of the city on Hung Vuong Road, one of the best shopping streets in Hue. Take off to the end of Hung Vuong to the famous Huong 'Perfume' River and historic Truong Tien Bridge with its magical 7-light changing show each evening. Under the bridge, you can visit the night market, riverside cafes and restaurants, stroll through the beautiful riverside park, and visit the art gallery and University of Hue. The Jade Hotel is certified as two-star by Hue Tourism 2015. It is tastefully decorated and comfortably furnished with sound-proofed windows ensuring our guests feel safe, comfortable and undisturbed while viewing the vibrant city below. Our friendly and professional staff are at your service to meet your travel and accommodation needs with the enthusiasm and charm that is famous in Hue. To serve you is our pleasure. Your satisfaction is our reward. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cancelon so you can book your Jade Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.