“Great service, nice hotel”
Review of Jade Hotel

Jade Hotel
Ranked #10 of 124 Hotels in Hue
Reviewed February 11, 2012

I ended up staying in this hotel by accident, which in the end of the day turned out to be a lucky one – I had a really pleasant stay.
Their sister hotel I booked with online on my arrival had no room available for me. Yet they offered me to stay in Jade hotel. Arriving late at night I was, naturally, disappointed and somewhat irritated with such turn of events. However, Jade hotel′s staff arrived within few minutes, took me to their hotel, showed couple of available rooms for me to choose from. I have to say that this was one of the best budget hotels I have stayed in my Southeast Asian trip:
• The room was big, well appointed and clean.
• The service was superb – friendly and caring staff, always willing to help with a smile. I was offered a complimentary drink and wet cool towel upon my arrival. The reception showed initiative and called the travel agencies I booked with to make sure I am picked up at the hotel in time, packed wet napkins and water for my bus trip to Ha Noi. Also, because of inconvenience I had due to transfer from their sister hotel to Jade I was not charged for the room.
• Breakfast included.
• Free wi-fi and two computers available in the lobby for guests use.
• Within a walking distance to restaurants, tourist agencies and the Citadel.
I would definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and return myself next time I am in Hue.

Room Tip: I stayed in a room on second floor.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank LamLha
Write a ReviewReviews (2,297)

Reviewed February 10, 2012

The staff are really friendly and helpful, the room we stayed in was really beautiful and huge! This is by far the best hotel we have stayed in in Vietnam, and would recommend it wholeheartedly......brilliant hotel, brilliant staff.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Jade hotel offered too many surprise from the moment I step into the hotel. I had to recheck my booking confirmation for the price I am paying. The staff are friendly and enthusiastic to answer my question. A budget hotel with fruits, biscuits and coffee to welcome guest at the lobby, a clean room that's decorated with roses. I would deffinarely like to come back again!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This is definitely a great hotel you can find in Hue. If you ever stop by in Hue for couples of days, this is the right place to take a break.

The night before we departed from Hanoi to Hue via train, our tour guide in Hanoi gave them a call to find out the direction/cost from Hue train station to Jade Hotel and they are more than happy to share with us the details. The costs of taxi is around 42k VND to 50k VND .. definitely not more than 50k VND. When we asked the fares around the Hue station, most of them asking for 100k VND which is double the fares. Take Mai Linh (green taxi), they are reputable company in vietnam.

Upon arrival at hotel, we were treated a simple but good breakfast immediately while waiting our room and we were checked in at 9am. Marvelous!

You can get all the services you needs, just give them a shout. They are more than happy to help. Laundry services is available and it is just approx 25k VND per KG, reasonable price. Trip to Hoi An by bus is USD5/person.

Room is superb, big, clean and very comfortable! You are going to love it!

A big thank you to all of the staff eventhough I don't like Hue at all ... : )

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We stayed here for three nights and can honestly say it was the best value for money of our trip. The prices are very fair for the new, clean rooms you receive at this hotel, even complete with rose petals on the beds. The staff are just lovely, always smiling and go out of their way to help you. At breakfast they are so attentive and are more than happy to bring out more toast if you are still hungry or to top up your coffee three times each morning.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 7, 2012

We arrived grumpy and ill after an awful sleeper train journey and were offered breakfast immediately - before we had even been checked in! They upgraded our online reservation (gratis) and while we were out at the hotsprings they moved all our luggage up to our room. :) What service! Our room was bright and clean with high ceilings and sturdy furnishings.

The staff at the Jade are amazingly friendly and make you feel really special. It really is a boutique hotel at a budget price. Hands down the best place we stayed in two months in SE Asia!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank mamajunglequeen
Reviewed February 2, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights, and would have loved to have stayed longer just for the service we received at this hotel, which is unbeatable value!! We arrived at midday and were offered breakfast immediately (which was always amazing, fresh and delicious!)
The room was clean, comfortable, and had such nice touches.
The main thing this hotel has to offer is the high quality service from all the staff, no matter what you need, they will sort it out for you without any problem. For example, my girlfriend had to go to hospital and Dat, the manager, came with us and stayed the entire time, interpreting and making sure she got what she needed. He would not accept anything in return, it was just part of the service!
Would definitiely recommend this hotel!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple