“traveling with mr Thang” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hue To Go Tours - Day Tours

Hue To Go Tours - Day Tours
Ranked #9 of 134 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Hue to go tours - Vietnam motorbike adventure. With us you can experience the hidden charm of Vietnam. The friendliest and best rider all over Vietnam takes you to the most charmed places in our Country. See beautiful landscapes, rare sites and take a deep breath of the fresh vietnam air. Feel free and happy with Huetogotours that ride bikes with travellers since 12 years. Plan your personal trip all over Vietnam. Enjoy the 360 degree view touring on the back of a Harley Davidson style motor bike. No boring Karaoke or crowded touristbusses makes you angry, if you decide to ride is with us. Only flying is better than to go with Huetogotours.
germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“traveling with mr Thang”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I made the trip on the motorcycle with mr. Thang from Hue To Go tours from Hue to Saigon. It was realy a great experience. Mr Thang is a very save driver and he takes care about you. The trip was started as a one day trip to Hoi An and finally we made it all the way to Saigon. It was a fantastic journey and we had a lot of fun on the way. There was another guy and a girl from Easyrider Hue and we made the trip togetjher with four. If you traveling to Hue in the middle of Vietnam and you come across this fantastic guy mr. Thang, please jump onhis motorcycle and you don't have any reason to be afraid. This man is very friendly and a very good motordriver with a lot of experience... I say GO FOR IT!!!!!!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Caro434

Calgary, Canada
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“What a day!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2012

Four of us did the day trip from Hue to Hoi An. We had a blast! Stopped at a local fishing village, swam at Elephant Falls, ate like royalty, stopped anytime for pictures and breath-taking scenery: all part of a fantastic day. We didn't know quite what to expect as the traffic here is chaos. We felt very safe - all the time. They never did anything to make us feel unsafe at all. Highly recommend this company and this trip. Thanks to Dr Pho, Mr. Tranh, "Justin Beiber" and the other driver - please forgive me for not remembering your name. Note to Mr. Tranh - hope your foot is better!

Visited November 2012
1 Thank colinandroxanne
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“It's the riders that made it...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2012

My fiancée and I did a day ride from HoiAn to Hue with Dr Pho and Mr Tranh and loved it so much we then did a Hue city tour with Mr Thanh and guide (sorry forgot his name) the next day. I had never Beene on a motorbike before and was quite nervous initially but the friendliness, humour and safe driving of the riders made it a brilliant unforgettable experience. Correspondence prior to the booking with Mr Son was also very helpful and he patiently answered my many questions :) Thanks to all for a great couple of days!

Hue, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best way to see Hue/ cheapest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

"Hue To Go Tours" was very good for me as a budget backpacker, It was cheap and I got to see alot of the city and the country side.
My driver Mr. Thanh was very helpful and knowledgeable about Hue. He showed me and taught me alot of the city and the surrounding areas. He safely drove me around the city, and on my request drove me to see the country side. ( The real Vietnam- my favorite)
Mr. Thanh and the crew were very friendly, funny and spoke amazingly good english. I was extremely lucky to have come accross the 'Hue To Go Tours" as bus and taxis were double the price. Not only was it cheaper but also I had a personal tour guide for the day, and on my request we would stop for photos. I highly recommend this crew, as there is no better way to travel Hue. They were extremly reliable and trustworthy. In the words of a great man (Mr. Thanh " You never know if you dont try"
AMAZING!

Visited November 2012
“Exhilarating and fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2012

Had a great out on the motorbikes with Dr. Phil and Mr. Thang they shared information about the Vietnamese culture of each sight visited. They also took us to a local Vietnamese restaurant that was cheap and very tasty. This tour allows you to experience traveling around a city the local way whilst feeling safe. Highly reccomended!