“Our favorite experience so far!”

Hue Adventures - Motorbike & Jeep Tours
Ranked #4 of 145 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Experience the real Vietnam with Hue Adventures. If you are looking for an unforgettable experience and you would like to escape the boring tourist trail then Hue Adventures - motorbike & Jeep tours is here for you. Together with friendly drivers you will have a chance to discover the real beauty of Vietnamese countryside, you will learn about the history and you will meet local people.The beauty of Ho Chi Minh trail, which was once used for supporting armies in Vietnamese war, is still undiscovered by tourists. Let experienced drivers take you through the amazing rural Vietnamese countryside on the back of their motorbikes. Rice paddies, lush green mountains, rivers, minority villages and people working on the fields - that's how your view will look like.During the breaks you can enjoy delicious Vietnamese coffee or tea and you can sample delicious local cuisine.During one fantastic journey you will see the real beauty of Vietnam, its culture, countryside, people and food.Hue Adventures - motorbike &Jeep tour has been operating these tours for many years with great feedback from customers, from all around the world.The team's motto is \"If you are not having fun then we are not having fun either.\"Luckily this has never been a problem! So why not come and experience this wonderful road adventure. Hue Adventures - motorbike & Jeep tours is a great opportunity to explore and get to know the real Vietnam.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage
Terrigal, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Our favorite experience so far!”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

My partner and I did the motorbike tour from Hue to Hoi An and absolutely loved it. Our guides were Mr Top and Tim who were fun, spoke perfect English and took us to the most amazing sites. The highlight for me was the elephant waterfall which had crystal clear water and a beautiful surrounding. The trip has been our favorite experience so far on our three months of travels and we would definitely do it again.
There is absolutely no other way to go from Hue to Hoi An, you will not regret it. Thanks guys keep up the great work.

Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Vietnamese first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best adventure in Vietnam.....”
Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked two tours, the first was the day tour of Hue the second was the top gear route to Hoi An. We had so much fun on both days and the scenery is unforgettable. Elephant falls is awesome, it looks cold but you have to go in! Top took us on the city tour and Tim took us on the top gear route to Hoi An, both are owners of the company, and are amazing, knowledgable and funny guys.

I sat with Top and Tim on route, my boyfriend hired his own bike. He had a choice of an automatic or manual bike / scooter. Both bikes were comfortable, the sites amazing and we also stopped for some amazing local food on route, to date the best we tasted in Vietnam!

If there is one thing you do in Vietnam, it has to be this! Enjoy!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Top's Hue Adventures - The best way to see the "real" Vietnam”
Reviewed November 27, 2012 via mobile

If you can only do one thing thing in Vietnam, this should be it.

My wife, Mother-in-law and I spent two amazing weeks in Vietnam. We were able to explore Hanoi, Ha Long Bay (via private junk), Hue, Hoi An, HCMC, and the Mekong Delta. Out of all of these experiences, our trip to Hue Adventures was the most real, most breathtaking, and best organized.

We reserved two guides and three bikes. I wanted to pilot but my wife and mother in law weren't so inclined. This was the right choice for me and Top and Tim made it happen.

My mother-in-law was apprehensive about going after seeing the Hanoi traffic but after a day in the more relaxed city Hue, she made the call to go and loved it.

We met our guides at our hotel in Hue the day before we left to go over the details of our trip, discuss the fee(we had questions), and so I could get a feel for the bike I was to ride. They tailored the trip to meet our expectations, road conditions, etc. We were a little worried about diverging from the websites itinerary but later discovered that we were in the best of hands. Very impressive in retrospect.
Top and Tim showed us the plan, answered our questions, went over the bike with me and let me take it out for a test-drive (likely to test my rider competency and a good precaution).

The views, experiences, and people along this tour are simply unmatched.

The accommodation in Prao was great as was the food at each stop along the way. Top and Tim take care of everything but items that were called out before hand (beer, etc). They even paid at a pits top when I had to "go" when the attendant asked for money. Did this end up on the bill? Absolutely not.

If I could go back and do a 30 day tour from north to south I would without hesitation. And I hope one day I can.

Check out this video of our river crossing on the bikes:

Subscribe to my youtube channel to see more footage as I get it uploaded.

Thanks again, Top and Tim.

Christian

2 Thank Sympl3
Fort Worth, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Ladies, don't be scared of this. It's AWESOME!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012

I took this tour from Huie to Hoi An with my daughter and son-in-law. My daughter and I rode pillion with our guides, Top and Tim, while SIL had a motorcycle to himself. I'm 52 years old and don't ride motorcycles, so I didn't know what to expect and was a little anxious. There was absolutely no need to be. There wasn't one instance where I was soncerned. Top and Tim are excellent, safe drivers who take good care of their riders. It truly was the ride of our life. To a person, we all agree that the motorcycle trip was our favorite part of the trip.

What you get to see, who you get to meet and how you get to see them make this such a unique experience. We were well fed and well looked after by two very knowledgeable and fun guides. We hired different guides for other parts of our trip, but these guys were THE.BEST. You won't be sorry. It's like meeting up with friends you didn't know you had and going on an awesome road trip.

Visited October 2012
1 Thank roxiestone
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
“Hue Adventures”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

The guys at Hue Adventures were fantastic and made our trip, they were professional and loads of fun. Very much the highlight of our trip in Vietnam, they gave us (my sister and I) and amazing in site to Vietnam and the culture and we felt safe the whole way.

Sorry this review is a little late as we traveled in August... but I have just recommended one of our best friends to tour with you.

Cheers