“Super friendly & excellent food”

Confetti restaurant & art gallery
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wilrijk, Belgium
“Super friendly & excellent food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Service and menu also available in English. A separate page in the menu with Hué specialities, nice to discover the local kitchen. Very affordable price, suuuper friendly service.

2 Thank Wmaes

San Francisco, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great service and decent food”
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

We came for lunch and were really happy with all the veggie sides that we had. The service was friendly and the decor was nice. We went back for dinner because it was so tasty and tried the veggie soup and pancakes and these were only okay. He soup was very mild and the shrimp had a bit of a fishy taste. We were disappointed because our lunch was so tasty. Maybe jus a bad night.

1 Thank Vmcelani
London, United Kingdom
“Distinctly average, wouldn't come back”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

There were a few good things and a few bad things about this place. It's in a gallery (well, the same paintings you see in every shop in town), which is nice. The service was fine, although we didn't get the starter we ordered. My boyfriend said he enjoyed his food (Hue speciality pork soup followed by ginger chicken). However, I was very disappointed with mine. I eat fish and seafood but not meat, and the fish soup I ordered containted two very tough peices of tuna in chicken broth (the waiter said it was fish, but I'm certain it wasn't). I then had squid with onion and mushroom which was edible but bland and not enjoyable. I also made the huge mistake of ordering a Vietnamese white wine, which ranks as one of the worst I've ever had. The worst thing was that this was the most expensive meal we've had since being in Vietnam (9 days). There are far better places in town.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank lpitch
“Great food, great art, but a ghost town restaurant”
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

I came here based on reviews through TA, and am glad I came. The food took a while for me being the only person here, but it was worth the wait. Prices for Vietnam are a tad high, but it was tasty.

1 Thank JasonG669
England
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is a lovely little restaurant with great food, excellent service and delightful surroundings. It has the added bonus of being an art gallery so there are pictures to look at as well.

Visited October 2013