“The best hotel in Vietnam/Asia”
Review of HueNino Hotel

HueNino Hotel
Ranked #8 of 124 Hotels in Hue
Reviewed January 5, 2011

Family run hotel, with the most kind and friendly atmosphere. You just feel you are at home....We have been travelling in Asia for 5 month and this is really the BEST HOTEL....we loved it!!!!!! We will defently recommend this to everyone.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
Write a ReviewReviews (1,155)

Reviewed December 5, 2010

Very cute hotel with incredibly friendly staff. On arrival they immediately served me food and coffee, and kept on doing that every time i came in to the hotel. The little steamed bread cakes are lovely.
The room has quite some style, nice wooden vietnamese furniture. The bathroom is tiny, but stylish, with antracite tiling and a beautiful sink cabinet. Although the shower and toilet are very close to eachother, they make smart use of a shower curtain ( which you don't see very often in vietnam) so the toilet stays dry when you take a shower. Boiler with hot water available.
Beds are quite hard, asian style. I paid 16 dollar for the room, and this was one of the best valued hotels i stayed in. Just loved it.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed November 24, 2010

We first visited the holiday hotel in Hue as that was fully booked they directed us 1 street further to the Nino Hotel. Luckily they still had rooms available. The welcome was incredibily warm. The hotel was renovated only 4 months ago and looked spotless! we even had to leave our shoes at the door ;-).

Upon leaving the owner of the hotel specifcally came back on his motorbike to say goodbye!!

We would like to highly recommend this hotel to everyone who is looking for good value for money place!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 22, 2010

I read about this hotel and booked it because of the positive reviews.. I can safely say that it is as good as others have already said.

The staff are very friendly and very helpful. It has nice rooms (if a little small) but good for the price, good wifi, tv, hot shower. Great location off one of the main roads and walking distance to the center of town. If you have any questions the staff will bend over backwards to help you out. I had a package to send back home and they helped me pack it up, which is the nice friendly touch you might not get with other hotels.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying for a few nights in Hue.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank elfaygo
Reviewed November 1, 2010

Superb! The best place I stayed at in Vietnam. Nino and his family are very welcoming and it feels as though you are staying in their home. They really couldn't of done any more for me.

When I arrived early and my room was ready and I was even given an unexpected breakfast. The best smelling sheets I have had whilst traveling and by far the most fluffy towels. I would of loved to have stayed longer and would definitely return.

I marked 100% for 'fun' which isn't strictly true but I felt this place was deserving of the best possible score. It's not a crazy backpackers hostel, more somewhere where you can relax. I felt very guilty for waking Nino up at 1.30 in the morning but he didn't seem to mind at all.

My room (a single deluxe) was small (yet big enough for me) but somehow this added to the charm.

Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed October 31, 2010

Never had this kind of great service during our 5 months trip through Asia! Free pickup on arrival with the train. Free lunch and shake at reception. Room was clean and modern with english tv channels on tv (like HBO). When we got home in the evening they left nice little snacks on the table. Just really lovely and friendly! Good location and delicious breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2010
1  Thank DiederikKok
Reviewed October 30, 2010

Absolutely lovely people who went out of their way to help, we only stayed one night but probably the best place in Vietnam so far!

• Stayed: October 2010