“BEST TIME EVER on a Bike!”

Hue Easy Rider - Day Tours
Ranked #4 of 136 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Dtown
“BEST TIME EVER on a Bike!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2013

Thank you for your great hospitality and your warm and welcomed service during our Trip Tu!
We felt like a part of an awesome group who allowed us to dive in to their motorcycling world.

The trip was amazing and so much fun, we saw so many things which we wouldn't have seen when we would have chosen the to make the trip by train from Hue to Hoi An.

It was so great that you dropped us off to all the important sight seeing places.
We were able to take our time, and look around.
I don't think that we would have found such beautiful places without you!

Guys, you are so awesome!
Keep this up, everyone of the group is so nice and welcoming.

Please greet them all!

We already miss you.

All the best,
Ellie

• Hebrew first
Ennis Co. Clare
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great way to travel from Hue to Hoi An”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We travelled from Hue to Hoi An with Mr. Nho and had a brilliant trip. They were very informative and safe drivers. We were a little bit nervous at first as we had never ridden a motorbike before but after reading the reviews posted here we decided to go for it. It was definitely worth it. Not to be missed.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank jhally1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing tour from Hue to Hoi An!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2013 via mobile

Booked a tour with Mr Tu from Hue to Hoi An after reading the very impressive reviews on Tripadvisor - and I was definitely not disappointed! Mr Tu was very funny and friendly, made sure I felt comfortable the whole time, stopped at all the best places for me to take photos and told me lots about the places we stopped at and Vietnamese culture and everyday life! He even changed his schedule so I could extend my trip to a two-day tour instead of the one-day tour I originally booked! It was without doubt the best way to travel between Hue and Hoi An. I cannot recommend Mr Tu enough!

1 Thank Stine L
Vienna, Austria
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best way to travel between Hoi An and Hue”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

We went on the one day trip from Hoi An to Hue with Mr. Nho and another driver. Since all other travel options (bus, train) go through the Hai Van Pass, you miss out on the great views from up there. We also stopped at the marble mountain in Da Nang, which was amazing to visit. Later we drove up the Hai Van Pass, making breaks for drinks and photos all along the way as we wished, which was pretty great. After the pass we had lunch at a delicious local fish restaurant that wasn't expensive at all with a great view over some nice lagoons. Unfortunately, we couldn't visit the elephant springs since it had rained and our guide told us that everything would be full with leeches, but we visited a nice fishing village instead where he told us a lot about everyday life of the people who lived there.

Hoi An, Vietnam
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best way to travel from Hue to Hoi An”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

I had a great day yesterday travelling between Hue and Hoi An, stopping off at Elephant Springs (which I had to myself), for a tasty lunch at a local place in Danang and finally the spectacular Marble Mountains.

I chose this company on recommendation of someone I met further up the coast, as I am a woman travelling on my own and wanted someone reliable. My driver Loc was great, knowledgeable and very patient with me as I'd never been on a bike before! I felt very safe and although I started off clinging on to him by the end I was perfectly relaxed.

One of the best days I've had in Vietnam so far.

2 Thank Autumn_Vi