“Great way to see vietnam!!”

Hue Easy Rider - Day Tours
Ranked #3 of 149 Tours in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed December 21, 2012

My boyfriend and I booked hue easy riders via email, good prompt response they arranged everything we asked for. We were met by loc and pho at the airport who instantly made us feel at ease. Pho spoke little English but loc made up for this along with his great knowledge and photography skills! I felt really safe with their driving too. We visited all the sites including the ancient pagoda, elephant spring, citadel, American bunkers etc. what we appreciated the most was that they were happy and flexible to take us to a couple places we asked to go to without extra cost.

Loc was a great tour guide, I would highly recommend taking a bike tour to experience vietnam with hue easy riders

1  Thank StellyP
There are newer reviews for Hue Easy Rider - Day Tours

Reviewed December 20, 2012

It is a must do to ride to Hoi an over the Hai Van Pass.Thank you Hue Easy riders and Thanh. This was one of the many highlights of my trip in Vietnam and Thanh was a very professional tour guide.

1  Thank Adam L
Reviewed December 2, 2012

Had a half day tour of Hue and the full day Hue to Hoi An. I rode pillion both days and was never concerned about Mr.Tu's driving. Had a great time and would highly recommend.

2  Thank Mongkee
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We had a great time riding on the motorbike's with Mr Tu and Phu took us around the the listed sights, and i requested to see the tomb of Khai Dinh, Mr Tu kindly agreed to take us there and tac it onto our itinerary for the day.

Unfortunately, you need to be EXTRA CAUTIOUS at Khai Dinh tomb when purchasing tickets!

I handed the woman a 200 000 VND note, i looked away for a few seconds and she told me i had given her a $10 000 VND note. I thought it was strange but paid another 200 000 VND to her to pay for myself and my partner. She then carefully counted the change, as well as asking for another 10 000 VND to give me a 50 000 note as change. I then walked away, counting my change and then realising i had somehow lost some money in the process. I started with 600 000 VND at the beginning of the day, and hadn't paid for any entry fees yet. So i went back to confront her with Mr Tu, i explained my story, however, the ticket lady was repeating the story about how she had given me 50 000 VND and asked for 10 000 VND, and suggesting perhaps that i was confused? I repeated my story, and at this point was clearly unimpressed about my missing change. We stood there for roughly 5 minutes disputing the matter. She then pulled out a 200 000 VND note from near the counter where perhaps i was leaning? I'm not sure what she was saying to Mr Tu, perhaps that i had dropped it? But the 200 000 VND was returned in the end. I suspect that if it were money that belonged in the till, that is where it would have been, instead of being slotted elsewhere.

Apart from that, the Khai Dinh temple is absolutely beautiful, very small, but beautiful. Be careful also, unfortunately when we were about to leave, Mr Tu's spare helmet for the motorbike had conveniently gone missing. Very suspicious ...

The service is fantastic and the sights are beautiful. Highly recommended tour.

Thank you Hue Easy Rider day tours, Mr Tu and Phu.

1  Thank Peonyandmoss
Reviewed November 11, 2012

We took the one day tour from Hue to Hoi An. Nho was our guide and he was amazing. He was eager to show us the places, tell us what we were seeing, and share with us as friends. From the beginning he was very responsible. This tour has been the highlight of the trip across Vietnam so far. Don't miss it, it is really amazing and worth every single penny. It was pouring rain at the Hai Van pass and even with that it was incredible. The views, the ocean, the mountains, the beaches, the people. Do it!