“this hotel is very nice”
Review of DMZ Hotel

DMZ Hotel
Ranked #51 of 124 Hotels in Hue
Reviewed September 21, 2013

i am french and this hotel is very nice, very clean, the owner is a very nice men, very handsome, i think next time when i ll come back to HUE, i ll use to go in this hotel because it s not expensive, the reception is perfect and the employees are very friendly and helpful

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
4  Thank David P

Reviewed September 12, 2013

We were referred to this hotel from a previous hotel in Hanoi.(lucky)
The service was very friendly, rooms where very clean. The staff made everything easy for us and organized everything we required. Good location and walking distance to many restaurants and the waters side. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Bonus points over other hotels we stayed at while travelling though Vietnam, one of the most comfortable beds, computer in the room, and staff who you could have a laugh with.
We loved our time at this hotel, thank you DMZ.
Michelle and Mark from New Zealand

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've got more than enough from this hotel. First on the first day in Hue city while the room were full booked, the reception staff help me find the cheap room from nearby hotel. I promised her that I'll comeback tomorrow. Next day again, lot of information given for city tour, money exchange and bus reservation for going back to Thailand. The hotel location is at the center point if you wanna walk around for city tour.
If you want more for less, DMZ.........

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank LoongP
Reviewed August 28, 2013

I'd like to thank for the friendly service provided by 2 staff esp. Ms Ngoc, Mr Thuan who are in service for the night shift, Information was provided with cheerful manner. Another thing that i'd like to mention is cleanliness of room and facilities. For continental breakfast, it's included in the quoted prices.
DMZ Hue is convenience access to Perfume River. Safe walking distance to fresh market for those who love wandering around for local lifestyle.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
3  Thank anchatri
Reviewed August 12, 2013

DMZ hotel is great! The room was clean, comfortable and spacious. The staff were super friendly and attentive. We were very happy with the customer service. The hotel is located in a great location within walking distance to many restaurants. Breakfast was good. We had a great stay and will be back! Thank you DMZ.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Vy L
Reviewed August 7, 2013

stayed here 3 nights.
12 dollars a night for a double room
very clean modern rooms with fans an air/con.
the reception staff spoke very good English,and they were so so helpful and accomadating.
if you required anything the girls were so glad to help,from drawing wee maps to getting u taxi,bikes etc.
all in all a very enjoyable stay

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank gerrymac1234
Reviewed May 28, 2013

OMG, where do I start. I will have to give the Readers Digest version as there is too much to mention. My hubby and I spent a whole month in Vietnam, what a LIFE TIME trip. We stayed at lovely hotels but our favorite was the DMZ Hotel and out watering hole was the DMZ Bar and the restaurant, Little Italy. Mr. Phong and his family and employees open their hearts to us and so very genuine. The room was great, the service was over and beyond the call of duty. The hotel was neat, clean like a nice little gift.
We were over there for New Years which is a wonderful celebration in the Asian world, we were blessed to be a part of this with the hotel and their families along with the Money Tree which is part of their culture.

The manager/owner and their employees could not do enough for us, they helped us out with the ATM machines, with a picture I was looking for to take back to Canada, with a belt buckle for my hubby, you name it, they helped us....even a universal plug in. They bent over backwards for us, this was so much APPRECIATED, more then they will ever know.

Some of the employees tried to speak English but it was hard for them, but let me tell you, their English was allot better then our Vietnamese and I commend them for the effort and some spoke very good English, we now know how people from other countries come to Canada and try to figure out the language, it is very tough.

I could go on and on about this city Hue' and these lovely people, but I can only put so much down. My hubby and I would recommend the Hue' and the DMZ........FANTASTIC.

The very best to all of you at the family of the DMZ.
Lucille and Harvey
Red Deer, Ab. Canada

Room Tip: 5th floor over looking the street...wonderful, I do not know what direction that was and really didn...