“Fun bar, lovely staff!”

DMZ bar
Ranked #22 of 351 Restaurants in Hue
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: If you want to drink during your time in Hue, than the DMZ Bar is the place to stay. We are open from 7 am until 2:30 am for drinks and 7 am until midnight for food.
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Staff are lovely and very helpful, we spoke to Huyen who talked to us about our plans and gave us some good advice!

Food is a large mix of Vietnamese and western including a large selection of breakfast food. Service is fast and the staff speak English well.

Huge selection of cocktails, spirits, beers and non-alcoholic drinks!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Huyen is friendly and helpful. You can ask her to translate English to Vietnamese language.She services best at dmz bar.I will introduce to my friends.

Reviewed September 8, 2013

DMZ is an awesome place to go when in Hue. Whether with a group or as a solo traveler like me the staff are very friendly and the atmosphere is laid back. Drinks are cheap, the food is good and ranges from Vietnamese to western (just when your craving just same plain old French fries and a hamburger after eating Pho for weeks). I was there during the day and watched some Aussie Rules Football on the TV's (Australian rules football - ah it does make you miss being home)

It was my birthday so I got a free cocktail and they played happy birthday in about 20 languages and made me feel really welcome and special - thanks DMZ crew you're awesome.

The server Thu Hien gave me extra special service that day and she really made every effort to look after me and is really cool to talk to. Cheers and best wishes to Thu Hein and the whole team, I had a great time.

Rick

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

This place is great, it's the first proper pub we've found whilst in Vietnam! Our waitress Thu Hien was really lovely and friendly and we had several great nights in here.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I have been to DMZ twice while in Hue. Very cool place to relax and chill out. Great drinks list, great food, great tunes playing and the AFL finals playing. The staff are exceptional, especially Ha. We had 6 drinks, dinner and purchased two t-shirts for the grand total of $AUD30! If you go to one bar in Hue make sure it is this one.