1,010 results
All reviews lives up to its name air con buffet breakfast train station comfy bed fruit per night the river reception staff we've stayed noodles visit hue i highly recommend this hotel budget hotel stayed here for nights restaurants and bars vietnam
Reviewed July 8, 2018

Great place and great customer service. Couldn't have asked for better customer service. They let me take a shower after I checked out earlier that morning. Very good breakfast buffet. Very good room with a great price, I highly recommend.

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed June 6, 2018

We have staid two days in Friendly Hotel. What we can say is that the hotel and people in charge well deserve that name :) The Hotel is close to the very center of Hue and the room was very comfortable. Wonderful and complete breakfast with a lot of choice. People in charge were taking care and tried to help us answering our numerous questions, with always good pieces of advice. Thanks a lot for preparing us breakfast packs early in the morning, we would not have liked missing that wonderful breakfast for our last day in Hue!

• Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 12, 2018 via mobile

Nice hotel right in the backpackers district, staff is super nice and rooms are clean. I had to change my reservation and they were very helpful, didn't charge me for anything. Definitely a good address.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed April 29, 2018

Was here during March and April. Excellent hotel and in the heart of the tourist backpacker area. They were very flexible about extending my stay. The rooms were clean and well equipped. The free breakfast will save you some cash was tolerable being composed toast, dairy, coffee fruit, cold cuts, juice and eggs to order. In retrospect, I would suggest that they up their breakfast game a bit with some vietnamese options.

Now to the internet: Minimal hardware of two phones and iPad. Connections and speed were very good. Better than what you get in residential Australia. Connections were wifi based. Streaming and youtube came through clear.

Booking tours and taxis: you would be better off booking through another group for better pricing and options. Also, taxis are cheaper and more readily available just outside the hotel's doors.

Room Tip: Map out your food options because the tourist area has horrible food.
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 2 nights and was dope!
Got the upgrade for no extra cash, hot big shower and comfy AF bed !!
Close to everything and so much food and bars around.. could walk everywhere
Staff are awesome and help out when you need and were here when we arrived late after coming by bus :)))))

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple