1,018 results
All reviews lives up to its name air con buffet style fruit excellent value for money the river rooms are clean lots of restaurants budget hotel city tour cheap price stayed here for nights central location vietnam citadel minibar driver
Reviewed April 21, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here with our 2 years old son, we arrived by train and paid 50.000VND from train station by taxi. They upgraded us to bigger room. Location is strategic, breakfast lots of choices. Definitely will stay here again if we visit Hue.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank me_world_traveler
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Nice clean, safe, large rooms with nice bathrooms. The staff were very welcoming and friendly. The location was also very good, alongside the Perfume River and close to the vibrancy of the town center. I wouldn't hesitate staying here again.

Date of stay: March 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank John Gerard A
Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

We didnt find this place overtly "friendly". When we got to the hotel, we were scolded for taking the wrong car even though he had our name on a sign. She was not helpful when we tried to exchange money, only taking "perfect" american $20 bills even though it was based on her judgement of perfect. Breakfast had a lot of options buffet style. Kitchen staff and bellboy were polite and helpful, not so much for the front desk. Least liked of our hotels in Asia.

Date of stay: April 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
watervietnam, Chủ sở hữu at Than Thien Hotel - Friendly Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2018

Dear rockstarryan31,
Thank you very much for your review on tripadvisor, at first I am so sorry about wrong car and not helpful when you try to exchange money. As you know you read your review then penalty her receptionist of Than Thien - Friendly Hotel and train all my staff again. have a good trip, goof health and lucky. See you agin. Mr. Thuy - Hotel Owner.

Reviewed April 8, 2017

Well located, close to the backpackers or international traveller área of Hue, and close to the Perfume River, this hotel was a real surprise for me. I had a rather long stay of more tan 10 days and never had a reason to complain. Room clean and with lots of day light, a place where to put my clothes, not so esy to find in Vietnamese Hotels, and above all very comfortable bed. Freindly staff ans everybody willing to assist you at any time. This Hotel will be always my choice in Hue

Room tip: rooms with windows
Date of stay: March 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank agm1955
Reviewed March 22, 2017

When I paid for 2 rooms, check all the items we 've used and received our bill. When she hand it over I thought it was the VAT bill and took it, no question asked, and it turned out just a copy of it. She also added 'bring it to your mom to receive ur cash back', what a nice comment! I assumed we checking the bill for too long that upset her? because theré's no way she 'd mistaken me with a child

The overall service was good, reasonable for the price, but ur receptionist is unacceptable, as for a service provider place like this

Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear PhapHoang,
Thank you very much for your review, I think this is big mistake of our hotel receptionist for their joking. I am so sorry about this, and I let this receptionist out of my Than Thien - Friendly Hotel long time ago. One again, I would like to say so sorry about that. Have a good trip, good health and happy. Best regards, mr. Thuy - Hotel Owner.