All reviewsair conhotel is locatedhot waterrooms are largefruitcity tourtop floorsmall alleyincluded breakfasttoursvietnamchannelsbathtub
Reviewed January 17, 2017 via mobile

Great hotel. Central location, friendly and helpful staff (one even got up at 6 to make us an early breakfast) and excellent value. Highly recommended!

Writing this sentence for the minimum number of words...

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with friends
Homeland Hotel H, Quản lý bộ phận lễ tân at Homeland Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2017

We are happy to meet you and your friend. Hopefully, you have wonderful experience in Vietnam. Thanks for the great feedback!

Reviewed July 28, 2016

I have stayed in this hotel twice in the last 8 months. I will stay again next month. It's a quiet hotel on a side street, but close to all the nightlife without the street noise. The staff is outstanding. When I was there in May, there were new owners. They were working hard to catch up on some deferred maintenance and upgrading the property. As a solo traveling, I book a standard room which is large and comfortable with excellent bathrooms. The deluxe rooms are very large, well furnished, and very comfortable. I am certain you will find it a good value as I do.

Stayed: May 2016
1  Thank VoyageurEXT
Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We been there on November, 2015 for a couple day. Room were clean, but the bathroom was not good. The water was very slow . Facilities were old, but the bed was ok. Reception helped us very much, they were friendly and humor, especially Ms. Dung. I would highly recommend this hotel !

Stayed: November 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank thuytrang06109
Reviewed April 1, 2016 via mobile

My friend and I spent 2 nights at this hotel. It was a bit hard to find as it is located on a small street that cannot be accessed by car but it's just a short walk from where taxis and buses drop you off. We had to ask to switch rooms after a few hours of being there because the bathroom sink wouldn't drain and couldn't be fixed that day. The second room was musty smelling and not much hot water in the shower. Other than that, one of the women working named "V" was very sweet and helpful. She helped us book a bus to Hoi An and gave us tea and fruit salad at any time during the day. Thank you V!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank tjmendel
Reviewed March 31, 2016 via mobile

I'm backpacking around SEA with a friend and Hue was one of our stops. We booked this hotel based on decent reviews and a good price. It was a bit hard to find but when we arrived Vi greeted us with fresh fruit and tea, she was so helpful and sweet. She helped with any questions we had about transportation and the city. Breakfast was pretty decent and the wifi was pretty good. We stayed for 2 nights. We had to ask to switch rooms the 2nd night as our bathroom sink wouldn't drain and in both rooms didn't seem to be much hot water but the locations of this hotel was very good once we found it and Vi made our stay very enjoyable.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with friends