We were back packing through Vietnam end of 2012 and found this hotel, looking for a simple but clean place for our 3 days stay in Hue. We were more than happy with our choice, this is our feedback:
- very very nice staff and welcome with a delicious banana shake, they helped us with question and found a cheap scooter and driver for us
- rooms were spacious and clean
- standard Vietnamese breakfast with good quality and service
- one night the whole quarter had an electricity blackout, the staff immediately looked after everyone and helped us with light
- very good location, you reach the restaurant and bar center with a five minute walk
We really recommend the room in the fifth floor, as clean, quiet and big.
Best wishes to the lovely staff!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hue, the city on the Perfume River, bears Vietnam's most ancient culture and has always been a tourist draw card. It attracts both domestic and foreign tourists to the untouched temples, pagodas, vast rice fields and beautiful villas hidden in bonsai gardens. Hue's variety of food can satisfy people with the most discerning tastes. People of Hue are always gentle, polite and friendly to tourists. In Hue, Waterland Hotel will be the best choice for your stay, food, and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Homeland Hotel Hue reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.