“This place is Luxury for backpacker cheap rates!!”
Review of Homeland Hotel Hue

Homeland Hotel Hue
Ranked #61 of 124 Hotels in Hue
Reviewed February 10, 2013

This Hotel has been Fantastic! We were paying only $6 dollars a night to stay in a huge luxury room- this included endless amounts of well furnished storage, tea and coffee facilities, air conditioning, cable tv and our first enclosed shower that did not involve a wet room for 3 months in Asia. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful and would go above and beyond to provide you with the best possible service! We stayed at their hotel over the new year period- everywhere in Hue was closed down- yet we were so impressed at how enthusastic the staff were considering they were missing their new year with their family (a huge tradition in Vietnam). The price of the room included breakfast which was also very good-with a large menu to select from. There is nothing but positive comments to say about this hotel and I would recommend anybody to stay here, especially if you are a backpacker in search of a bit of luxury for cheap prices!!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Wonderful, caring and helpful staff, very nice room and value, handy location, little street and very quiet. Good food, and they offer good tours. Constantly pouring cold water or ginger tea for you. Internet in my room....full booking service

Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I really dont´t care about how big TV they have or what is the window view. The most important for me is their super kindness. The possibility of moto rental (pick up motorbike in other cityies) and laundry service is good as well.They are taking care from the beginning till your chack out.One of the best in this level from Vietnam..!!!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The room was very big. As a solo traveller I received two double beds. Very clean. A family owned hotel. They try hard to assist you. Upon my arrivale they welcomed me with a fruit shake and water. Good value to your money

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed December 29, 2012

As I arrived from the Hue train station that I was greeted by a friendly taxi cab driver and had taken me to this Wonderland Hotel. Upon my arrival, I was welcomed by a very friendly hotel staffs with a refreshing fruit shake and so I was immediately pampered from the second I arrived up until I had checked out. So I will for sure highly recommend Wonderland Hotel if anyone visit Hue city....happy travel and restful relaxing adventure to you all, thanks.

Arnold from SF and Malaysia

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Stayed at this hotel after seeing how nice it looked in the pictures and reading the reviews but wish we never had. We paid extra for a 'deluxe' room and when we turned up the lady at reception said she didn't have space for us the first night but we could come back the next day which we did as we had already paid online. Our room was no way near as nice as the pictures and we definitely didn't get one of the 'deluxe' rooms we paid for as we saw other people had much better looking rooms in the hotel. The bed we slept on was the most uncomfortable out of our whole stay in Vietnam, you could feel the springs in your back and definitely needs updating to be like the website pictures.
On the plus side, the staff were helpful giving information throughout our stay, lovely welcome drinks each day and a half decent breakfast.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 30, 2012

This was the 3rd time staying in the hotel, n i'm sure i'll be back again when i come HUE. My wife n i really enjoyed alot during our 3nites stay, all the staff, from reception, bellboy to cleaner were very friendly n helpful, specially the two lovely ladies, "BO" n her colleague(with an engaged ring, oops..), they even recognised me when i checked-in, that's really touching.. not to forget the bellboy, who helped to clear the choking of our toilet bowl(sorry), n also helped to open our red wine, thks alot!! The location of the hotel was average, n there's no lift, but that doesn't stop us from coming back. I strongly recommend ppl who prefer good services then location to check out WATERLAND, pls keep up the good work!

Room Tip: try to get lower floor room as there's no lift in the hotel.