“Couldn't be more helpful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Vina Hotel Hue

and 1 more site!
Vina Hotel Hue
Ranked #34 of 122 Hotels in Hue
Wellington
“Couldn't be more helpful!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

We stayed at vina after the hue niño gave our rooms away. They were so helpful from the very start coming to collect us from the hotel and shipping our bags there for us. They suffered quite a lot of damage from the recent typhoon and the first room we were in on the 6th floor still smelt quite damp. They were happy to move us to another room and it was clean, comfortable and the shower was nice and hot. What really stood his place out though was the supremely helpful and pleasant staff. By far the most helpful place we have stayed at!!! Highly recommend!

• Stayed January 2014
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear MyssCe,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vina Hotel Hue during your recent trip to Hue and for taking your time to post your valuable feedback.
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us and we are glad to learn that you experienced our comfortable room with riverview, facilities, services and breakfast offered. In the meantime regret to learn that during of your stay you had to experience our first room on 6th floor , and you were unhappy with that. We always choose the best things for our guests, the riverview on the 6th floor is amazing. Any way I am on behalf of Vina Hotel Hue to apologize for your inconvenience and unhappiness when staying in our hotel.
I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel to future guests and hope we will welcome you at Vina Hotel Hue in next vacation in Hue.
Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Vietnamese first
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014 via mobile

The Vina hotel was fantastic value for money in a great location for exploring
Hue.On arrival we were seated at beautiful table and served some ginger tea.
The room very clean with riverview which were great!
The buffet breakfast was served there, with some excellent choices of breads, fruits, milk pancakes, bacon, eggs and .....
What really made this hotel stand out for us was all the staff who were exceptional, helping us where ever they could. We can not say enough how helpful they are. In particular, We would definately recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to stay in Hue and hope to visit again

Stayed January 2014
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear Ttiiee L,
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us and we are glad to learn that you experienced our comfortable room with riverview, facilities, services and breakfast offered. One of our aims is for our guests to feel like their second home when they walk through our doors while still having cosy welcome.
I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel to future guests and hope you will choose Vina Hotel Hue in next vacation in Hue.
Cork, Ireland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

myself and my girlfriend stayed in this place for two nights. the room was really good with a view of the river.its only 5 minutes from where all the activity is happening..

the breakfast was a let down given the hotel. it was a buffet with various fruits and toast and unpleasant juices, also there was cold springrolls. after we had sat down with our food we saw a guest ordering fried eggs which we were not made aware of. on the second day we had breakfast somewhere else. the manger was really nice so i hope if he reads this he'll change it up!

Stayed January 2014, traveled with friends
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear arran c,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vina Hotel Hue during your vacation in Hue City and for taking the time to post your valuable feedback on tripadvisor.
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us and we are glad that you liked the room with riverview. In the meantime regret to learn that during of your stay you had to experience our breakfast offered and you did not like some selections in breakfast. If you told me in the time, I would invite you a perfect dinner instead. I spent 2 hours of this morning to talk to the staff making breakfast. Any way I am on behalf of Vina Hotel Hue to apologize for your inconvenience and unhappiness when staying in our hotel.
I would like to thank you again for advising and look forward to welcoming you again when you are in Hue City.

Best regard,
Tokyo, Japan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2014

I spent 1 night here with my family. Before I arrived here, I had sent an e-mail about a rental car to Hoi An. The responses from the staffs are very quick and polite and the price of the rental car is reasonable. Thanks to them, we could travel coufortably. The room is clean and the breakfast is enough. It takes only 5 minutes to the city center.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Dear Sakoko,
I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us at Vina Hotel Hue during your recent trip to Hue and for taking the time to post your valuable feedback.
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us and we are glad to learn that your family experienced our comforts, facilities, services, breakfast offered and wonderful staff. One of our aims is for our guests to feel like their second home when they walk through our doors while still having cosy welcome.
I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel to future guests and hope your family will choose Vina Hotel Hue in next vacation in Hue.
Best regard,
Hue, Vietnam
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Just spent 4 nights here. River suite room is very comfortable with great bathroom and bath tub. Safe in room. Comfortable, firm bed. Nice views overlooking Perfume River. Breakfast has lots of options. Great location on edge of tourist strip - five min walk. A local cafe downstairs on rivers edge, Ben Xuan Cafe, serving great coffee and yoghurt drinks. Mr Long at Vina is very friendly and helpful. He and Mr Tien are happy to take you to the tombs and pagoda on their motor bikes for a small fee. There are also free bicycles. Cannot fault this hotel at US$40 per night Thank you Mr Long :)

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear 2Ks2Cairns,
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us and we are glad to learn that you experienced our comforts, facilities, services and breakfast offered and wonderful staff (Mr Long and Mr Tien). One of our aims is for our guests to feel like their second home when they walk through our doors while still having cosy welcome.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2014

I spent 2 nights at this hotel but highly recommend this hotel to anyone who is going to travel to Hue for leisure or business purpose can stay here. Staffs are very friendly and the service is very good. I will return to this hotel to stay in the future.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
Dear CTBPhuong,
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your stay here with us, and we really like to hear your sweet words about our hotel and staff. One of our aims is for our guests to feel like their second home when they walk through our doors while still having cosy welcome.
I would like to thank you again for recommending our hotel to future guests and look forward to welcoming you again in near future.
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

I had just come back from a trip to Vietnam and I have to say this was the best hotel that I have ever been too compared to my last trips to Vietnam. The staff was so friendly, welcoming and helpful. The rooms were very clean and I felt right at home. Next time I plan a trip I most likely will go back to the Vina hotel.

• Stayed December 2013
VINA H, Le Duc Tien ( Hotel Manager ) at Vina Hotel Hue, responded to this review, January 4, 2014
Dear Nguyen_Lily,
We are all delighted that you enjoyed your vacation here with us and we are glad to learn that you experienced our comforts, facilities, services offered and wonderful staff. One of our aims is for our guests to feel like their second home when they walk through our doors while still having cosy welcome.