All reviews sky bar amazing staff stayed nights diem kim cleanliness facilities floor spa
Reviewed November 5, 2018

I work in a small town in Hue City and live at the dormitory of the company. I often spend my weekend in the City and found Vinpearl Hotel Hue opened from mid September. Since then, I have stay in this hotel three time. The location is very convenient and the hotel design is great and the view from the room is beautiful. However, as it is new and most of the staffs are young and new hands, it always takes a bit longer time for check in and check out. But, I believe all of these can be improved after having more experience.

Room tip: Higher floor is better for the view.
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Maps17216059894
Quoc Viet T, General Manager at Vinpearl Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2018

Dear Maps17216059894,
Thank you very much for your third return to our Vinpearl Hotel Hue and for taking the time to share your feedback on our services.
We are delighted to have your compliment: convenient location, great design and beautiful view from the room.
We appreciate your constructive comment on the staff performance. We continuously focus on the training to improve their skills.
We look forward to welcoming you next return to our Vinpearl Hotel Hue.
Sincerely

Reviewed November 5, 2018 via mobile

I had few days in Hue and stay in this hotel,
We stayed on the 32rd floor, which is the highest in the city, vert good view over the Hue city,
This is the first time I stay with Vinpearl, The staff is very friendly and helpful.

Room facility is good.

Restaurant on the 33 floor is very good looking.

I will come back to stay in this hotel.

Dear duke992
Thank you very much for your recent stay at our Vinpearl Hotel Hue and for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on our services.
We are delighted to hear that our staff is very friendly, helpful, room facility is good and restaurant on the 33rd is very good looking.
We look forward to welcoming you back soonest possible.
Truong Quoce Viet

Reviewed November 2, 2018 via mobile

Good service
Pleasant
Charming
Cleanliness is perfect
The staff is friendly and kind
the food is delicious and variety
thank you for your kind and I will come back for sure
some staff is good like Kim Nhã, Diệm my, dung, Đức

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Trip03844013255
Quoc Viet T, General Manager at Vinpearl Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2018

Dear Trip03844013255,
Thank you very much for your nice feedback on our services.
We are delighted to hear your compliment. I will share your valuable comment with our mentioned staff to encourage them to do their job better in the coming time.
We look forward to welcoming you back again next time!

Reviewed November 2, 2018

I went back to stay another 2 nights at the Hue Vinpearl Hotel. I just love the room design and decor and of course the highlight is the view over the Perfume River and Hue city - it is fantastic! There were lovely big towels and nice toiletries in the bathroom and elegant china cups to use for making coffee and tea.
The staff are so enthusiastic and polite but are still learning what is the appropriate level of TLC to lavish on guests at check-in or when they are down in the foyer. This attention is given with the best intentions to make guests feel welcome but is overdone. As I mentioned in the review after my last visit, too much attention at the entrance on arrival and in the front lobby can be overwhelming for guests. I see a previous reviewer mentioned this also!
There were great improvements at the buffet breakfast and I commend the restaurant staff for the changes.
Thank you Hien in reservations for the information you sent very promptly in reply to my enquiry and also for making sure I knew the special offers currently available at the Hotel such as the free sauna and jaccuzi for house guests the week I stayed, I appreciated your assistance very much!
I look forward to staying at the Hue Vinpearl Hotel next time I am in Hue as long as the room rate does not increase too much!.

Room tip: Of course the higher the floor the greater the view will be!
Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank Daphne V

Dear Ms Daphne V,
Thank you very much for your return to our Vinpearl Hotel Hue and for taking the time to share your very constructive comment as always.
We are delighted to know that you love our room design, decor and the nice view from the hotel over the Citadel and Hue City.
We appreciate your feedback on our service team. Thus, we continuously focus on the staff skill training in order to improve their performance. We will try our best to serve you and our guests better in the coming time.
We are happy to heat that Ms Hien in reservation knew how to assist you during the booking schedule. I will tell her and our team members about your compliment to encourage them to try and try again to serve our future guests.
The entire team looks forward to welcoming you back soonest possible!

Reviewed November 1, 2018 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE! We just had a HORROR EXPERIENCE in this hotel! After traveling 56 countries of the world this is most definitely the worst ever experience and humiliation that I have received from any hotel and it is not something becoming from all ranks of staff from a 4 star-rated hotel. We booked a room online in Vinpearl hotel with included breakfast, upon arrival we have been told we don’t have breakfast, we showed our confirmation stating the booking is indeed with breakfast included, then we were said it is OK. NOTHING WAS OK, we proactively asked to solve this issue with the reception 3 times when they always said it will be ok. Then next day we have been told the breakfast is not included again to which we were open to settle the difference, just to get this over with, but then the rate difference that is normally on the website between room with breakfast and without breakfast which was 2x5€ (2x125,000VND), but to this we were told that we actually have to pay 2x500,000 VND instead. This whole situation is insane and gained on seriousness and gravity since we have been repeatedly told that our booking was OK and we have breakfast and then in the end they come to us asking for much much more money even though they accepted their mistake confirming that at those occasions they said it was OK. It is disturbing that when someone acknowledges their mistake, but they still ask you to pay for it, and on top of that unfairly 4x times the price of normal rate. The management of this Vinpearl Hotel in Hue is not just willing to make compromises or settle and not even willing to provide a fair rate that would normally apply. I am petrified and deeply regret staying here.

P.S. but otherwise hotel is nice, but that doesn’t justify this bad service

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Quoc Viet T, General Manager at Vinpearl Hotel Hue, responded to this reviewResponded November 2, 2018

Dear Mr. David Straka,
Thank you very much for your recent stay and for taking the time to feedback on our services.
On behalf of Vinpearl Hotel Hue, I would like to send the apology for what you have encountered during the time staying in our hotel. We really regret that you are not able to enjoy your trip as you wish.
We are completely sorry for the lack of experience in solving problems of our associates and we have immediately put things in order to assure the right service come to the customer upon the check-in time.
In other hand, we would like to clarify the information to avoid the misunderstanding between us as follow:
- The Agoda booking confirmation shows that your reservation is “Room Only” (Not included breakfast);
- The breakfast buffet in Vinpearl Hotel Hue is 350.000VND (~ $17), but the offered price for Room-Only guests in our hotel is 250.000VND ( ~ $12). The discount of 30% was applied to your situation. Thus, the actual cost 1.000.000VND which you paid is for 2 people/2 days (250.000VND x 4meals) but not 500.000VND x 2 meals as you mentioned.
I would love to send my deep gratitude and our explanation as above,
We do hope to have another opportunity to welcome you back and serve you better next time.