Sunny B Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Free Internet
View Hotel
All reviewscafe on thu wheelsnice balconyhalong baystaff were all very helpfulroom was cleanminute walkside streeta great staytravel plansrent a bikerooms are bigwould stay here againvisited huefriendly hoteltwin roomtea and coffeeimperial city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 14, 2012

We throuroughly enjoyed our stay in the binh duong 3 hotel. The staff were so friendly from the moment we arrived. They went out of their way to arrange tours and transport for us. We thought that the receptionist thanh was exceptionally helpful and really added to the smooth running of our stay. The rooms are on offer to be cleaned everyday and fresh towels everyday. Good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stayed 3 nights at Bing Duong III and found it great. The room was surprisingly big with a large balcony and a very clean bathroom, all for only $15. No breakfast included but La Boulangerie Francais is down the road and delicious! The staff were friendly, especially Thanh. The location was amazing within walking distance of the Citadel and great restaurants. They even picked us up from the open tour bus drop off point and organised our train tickets to Hanoi.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 7, 2012 via mobile

Excellent hotel in a great location. Very cheap and included aircon, balcony, tv, fridge, free wifi and very comfortable beds. The room had a computer in it but if this is why you choose the hotel then don't, it was very slow and much easier to use the wifi :) had a great stay in what is luxury for most people nevermind a backpacker for only £4.50 a night. THANKS.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 2, 2012

I strongly advise anyone visiting Hue to NOT stay at Binh Duong III. My husband and I have spent the past two months travelling through South East Asia and have stayed in a variety of hotels and guest houses. Binh Duong III from the outset seemed like a lovely hotel with very comfortable rooms. Out first impressions of the staff were fine, the only negative would be that they were a little pushy about their tours and transportation, but this is something which we have become very accustomed to while in Vietnam.

We stayed at Binh Duong III for two nights. On the second day we spent most of our time in Hue town exploring Imperial City. When we returned to our room in the late afternoon we found that it had been cleaned, however it wasn’t until the following morning that we realise that something was amiss. I opened the draw where I had been keeping all of my clothes that I discovered that all the items had disappeared. We turned the room upside down looking for the clothes but they were nowhere to be seen. My husband went down stairs to speak to the receptionist, who was asleep, to see if he had any knowledge of this. At no point did we accuse the staff of steeling the clothes; however we obviously wanted an explanation. The staff immediately and aggressively accused us of lying, and demanded that we pay them for the room and leave at once. They then called the police and insisted that we waited for their appearance. After paying we left the hotel, understandably distressed. To make the situation worse the receptionist followed us on his scooter screaming “liars” at us in the street.

Not only have ALL my clothes been stolen out of a room in their hotel but they treated us awfully. I insist that anyone thinks twice about staying at this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank Chelfish
Reviewed March 29, 2012

Had this hotel recommended and booked for me by my previous Hanoi hotel who assured me it was comparable to theirs in quality, price etc. It was but I feel I paid more than others when I see what they paid or agoda advertises.A lesson learned in saving money by doing more yourself and avoiding the commissions charged!
A delightful hotel however and worth the money. Not 5 star but clean comfortable, spacious rooms. Bathroom a little outdated but clean nonetheless.
Good language skills from reception though a little too eager to push tours or question itinerary (went a few doors down to a travel/tour co in the end because they charged less commission on arrangements! )
Breakfast was ok and there is a good little restaurant right opposite and a local laundry lady down the lane .
For a bit of luxury and a great view go to the Imperial down the road and take the lift to the top and enjoy a drink (you can only afford one ! )while checking out the lights of the city (ie night time !!! )

Room Tip: I stayed in a front room with a balcony and a neon sign in front of the window..curtains work ok though and all rooms are relatively quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo