Tran Ly
$35
$30
Hostelworld.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsclean roomsno windowno liftbed roomprivate bathroomcheap pricewalking distancebackpacker areatourstoiletriesdryerlaundry
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

Great location within the tourist area with lots of shop and restaurants.
Hotel itself was nice and clean. Quite spacious room with a big bathroom. Nothing special.
Booked a tour to DMZ through them and they gave me no problem when I missed the tour and wanted to rebook for the next day.
Don't forget to lock your room from the inside as the cleaning staff comes into the room without knocking! Very weird!!!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 7, 2013

This place isn't perfect with a dodgey shower but apart from that minor inconvenience we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The staff are so friendly and even let us hang around and use the computers after we had checked out and were waiting for our train, they also brought us cold water whenever we were in the lobby. Would definitely recommend

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2013

This hotel is great, the staff are so attentive, omg they have just presented me with a birthday cake (must of looked on my passport for my date of birth) with my name & date of birth on it in icing, out of the blue & sang me happy birthday,what more could you ask for from a hotel? great value for money & I they are helpful with booking trips & can answer any questions & can speak really good english, well after getting a personalised birthday cake for free what more can I say I fully reccomend this hotel to all travellers:)

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank SarahMay77
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Very good location, just a few minutes walk to the old city. Easy to find. The staff were unbelievably helpful and friendly and were always on hand to assist you with anything. They also spoke very good English. For what you pay this place is amazing.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank fyguw1239
Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a basic twin room for 5 nights. The staff are attentive and friendly. The room was very clean and comfortable with a good tv, fridge and air conditioning. The room is great value and one of the nicest we stayed in while in Vietnam. The only draw back was that there was no window but to get a room with a view you simply pay a little more and it was our choice not to. The breakfast is good enough. The location is great an easy walk to the citadel.

• Stayed: May 2013