Review Highlights
Give it a try - excellent food and fun

I did the tour already once when I visited Hue first. I was quite happy at the first time and... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
montebruno
Attersee, Austria
Vespa Safari a Highlight

This was my third trip to Viet Nam and second trip to Hue. I traveled with two friends who had not... read more

Reviewed December 5, 2018
betsyerender
Denver, Colorado

All reviews pork skewers health check family life learned how rice wine crispy pancake great fun amazing experience felt very safe perfume river herbalist twilight hoang culture tour vietnam riders
Reviewed July 24, 2017 via mobile

We all had great fun. It was a perfect mix of interesting experiences and delicious food! We all loved it

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank picklepower
Vespa_Safari, Manager at Vespa Safari, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2017

Thank you for choosing us. Hopefully the unique experience will make Hue more interesting to people when visiting Hue

Reviewed January 28, 2017

Has to be the best way to see the city of Hue at night and really experience the scooter madness. Actually felt very safe at all times and we were taken to places not in the guide book. We started at a family home where they cooked a couple of dishes for us and learnt about traditional Vietnamese family life. We then went to a small family restaurant and were shown how to make rice cakes wrapped in banana leaves. Next stop a small cafe and ate crispy pancakes. All the food was delicious. Last stop a trip to a herbalist's shop which was awe inspiring. Thank you Tu and the Vespa Safari team for a great night.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank Chris P
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

A wonderful evening with Tu starting with food cooked by his mother, then on to the place of the best Hue cakes, before having delicious crispy Banh khoai. Finished the evening at a traditional herbal medicine place. Tu was a wonderful host for the evening. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: January 2017
2  Thank Allanah R
Vespa_Safari, Owner at Vespa Safari, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2017

Thank you very much Allanah. We will never stop improving our services to make your trip more amazing in Hue.

Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

I had recomend from my friend do safari Vespa .book it from out hotel stay .2 Vespa come to pick up us .tour was fun and out guide very knowlegeble tell us a lot of hue history.and see many sight of the hue.if we not join with this tour will not know about hue,thank you to give us this tour recomend tour for every one to do this tour with Vespa Safary

Date of experience: December 2016
3  Thank MaximeL1705
Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband went on the morning Vespa tour with Tu and we were very lucky to have met his family and had a great great time.
We were picked up from our hotel by two beautiful vintage Vespas and started our trip. We went to the local market to get foods for our lunch and we were surprised to be led by Tu and his mother who cooked delicious lunch. We visited his house, his ancestral house and what we liked the most about this tour is we got to see and share with his whole family. His uncle who spoke really good English shared with us the history of their family and we could see how proud he was. We ate a lots of foods. And as i informed them first that I am allergic to shrimps and crabs( actually he checked with me first) so they were flexible enough to make me other things which were also very yummy.
I love his tour, his family and it was hard for us to say goodbye even we spent short time with them.
I promise to come back and see them next time I am in Huế
Thank you for great memories and great work Tu ( and your family).
Good luck and all the best
Highly recommend this tour to everyone!
P/S: If you are a bit afraid of the traffics or being on the bikes, I would say no problem. Because we spend more time with his family and share stories than being on the bikes( and if you like more riding, check with him . I am sure he has other tours that offers more riding). Cheers!

Date of experience: October 2016