“Best way to discourt hue with Vespa safari”
Review of Vespa Safari

Vespa Safari
Ranked #19 of 48 Food & Drink in Hue
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Vespa Safari is a unique and fun way to experience Vietnamese culture and lifestyle, around the former imperial city of Hue and its surrounds. Vespa Safari offers unforgettable rides on vintage Vespa scooters where passengers can get the very best of Hue. Our tour focus is on real life and each of the excursions ensures a deep insight
Reviewed November 30, 2016 via mobile

I had recomend from my friend do safari Vespa .book it from out hotel stay .2 Vespa come to pick up us .tour was fun and out guide very knowlegeble tell us a lot of hue history.and see many sight of the hue.if we not join with this tour will not know about hue,thank you to give us this tour recomend tour for every one to do this tour with Vespa Safary

Date of experience: December 2016
"guide"
in 8 reviews
"riders"

Reviewed November 26, 2016 via mobile

Me and my husband went on the morning Vespa tour with Tu and we were very lucky to have met his family and had a great great time.
We were picked up from our hotel by two beautiful vintage Vespas and started our trip. We went to the local market to get foods for our lunch and we were surprised to be led by Tu and his mother who cooked delicious lunch. We visited his house, his ancestral house and what we liked the most about this tour is we got to see and share with his whole family. His uncle who spoke really good English shared with us the history of their family and we could see how proud he was. We ate a lots of foods. And as i informed them first that I am allergic to shrimps and crabs( actually he checked with me first) so they were flexible enough to make me other things which were also very yummy.
I love his tour, his family and it was hard for us to say goodbye even we spent short time with them.
I promise to come back and see them next time I am in Huế
Thank you for great memories and great work Tu ( and your family).
Good luck and all the best
Highly recommend this tour to everyone!
P/S: If you are a bit afraid of the traffics or being on the bikes, I would say no problem. Because we spend more time with his family and share stories than being on the bikes( and if you like more riding, check with him . I am sure he has other tours that offers more riding). Cheers!

Date of experience: October 2016
2  Thank Trinh315
Reviewed November 2, 2016

Vespa Safaris offer affordable tailormade trips in and around Hue.
It is up to you what you want to see; the rural villages and rice paddies, the relics from the imperial Vietnam, the urban parts.
Drivers are knowledgable, and speak good English. Take in a combined tour after lunch; going around the villages and the old city, then end Your trip for a sundowner overlooking the Perfume river, With a glass of Sparkling wine.
A must in Hue!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Anders K
Reviewed October 26, 2016

The ride around the city brought me an in-depth understanding how local people behave on the street as well as how local shops do their business. I feel it is much more enjoyable for tourists to get around this way. Especially the '1970s vespa perfectly matched with the local environment of this city - which is unique and totally different from any other cities in Vietnam. The lunch with the host family was full of cultural local life stories and traditions, including how to behave in a family meal, ... The guide was very knowledgeable and professional! I am extremely impressed by this tour which I though I could hardly have in anywhere else in Vietnam.

Date of experience: September 2016