Vina Terrace Hotel
$145
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$148
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$108
$93
Trip.com
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$130
$122
Hotels.com
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$137
$108
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Alagon Saigon Hotel & Spa(Ho Chi Minh City)
$49
$47
  • Breakfast included
Caravelle Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$129
$95
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $142/night.

Sanouva Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$47
$37
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $43/night.

Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$89
$65
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$320
$222
Priceline
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 19, 2011

Mifuki boutique hotel is located in prime location of the city center, but there are many other likewise hotels around this area. The rooms are small and old, one of my travelling partner's room has a gab at the room's door which allows people to peek into the room, not very safe. The sound proof are bad such that you can hear people talking next door or in the corridor. Not to mention their breakfast, it's better to walk out and eat at the market.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Mifuki, General Manager at Vina Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Dear Traveleddict,

Thank you so much for your valuable comments. As the Operation Manager of the Hotel, I would like to convey to you my sincere apologies for any inconveniences you may have experience during your tenure with us.

I would like to inform you that I have requested Maintenance to follow up the door problem. I promise that it will be fixed and there will be no comments in the future in regards to this.

Regarding the sound proof, I am working on it to find out the way how to reduce the level of impacting for each single guest, when guests in another room have quite loud conversation. I have carried out the test to see how much I can hear from other rooms. The result has showed that we can hear it when others voice are quite high. It is extremely important for us so if you do not mind, please kindly inform us the room number. The structure of each room is entirely different so the level of impacting might be different so please help us by providing the room number which you had stayed only.

In relation to breakfast menu, I will revise the menu to give more choices to our guests in the future. At the moment, we have different menu for each day so someday the menu might be less food times. Thank you for bringing it to my attention and I will have a look into it.

I am really appreciating your patronage and hope that these problems do not keep you from returning to our Hotel. I am looking forward to having you stay with us in the nearest future as I would like to have another chance to show you how much we appreciate your comments as well as others.

Once again, thank you for your times and comments.

Reviewed August 20, 2011

A good location very close to the Ben Thanh Market and reception staff were pleasant - pity about the breakfast staff - overworked, unhelpful and don't get me started on the quality of the included breakfast which was served on a nice little rooftop area but was; never ready on time, coffee too cold to drink with a dismal selection (same as the staff really!) Now for the rooms - we stayed in two different 'deluxe' rooms both in need of renovation (worn carpet, paintwork etc) although to be fair the bathrooms while tiny, were newly appointed (perhaps not as clean as we would have liked). The rooms and indeed all the top floors of the hotel had a permeating damp odour which left us feeling most unwell forcing us to spend as little time in the room as possible. The rooms did have a safe but it was unsecured and could be removed by anyone with room access. The only thing going for this hotel is it's location and the lovely coffee shop on the diagonal corner.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank PaigeySouthAustralia
Mifuki, Manager at Vina Terrace Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2011

Dear PaigeySouthAustralia,
Thank you for taking the time to complete a review following your recent stay. As an Operation Manager at the Mifuki Boutique Hotel, I am sincere apologies for spoiling your vacation. If I know this problem early than that, I can find out the way how to fix it and try to make it up to you and your friends as soon as possible. Thank you so much for bringing it to my attention and I would love to see more guests be opened to us like yourself so we can improve quality of our products and services.
A chef who was responsible for getting all breakfast items out on times was been asked to stop working at our Hotel. We have also changed another breakfast staff as the previous staff did not have any hospitality attitudes.
I have requested Carpet Company come to fix the worn carpet in front of the lift as well as deep cleaning carpet inside all the guests’ room. All of our room has wallpapers so I would love to ask you for a huge favor which is the room number so I can do inspection. I have to admit that the toilet spaces in some rooms are quite small but others are not.
All of the rooms as well as corridors have natural essential oils machines and some guests said that it made them feel uncomfortable and hard to breathe. If this is a case and you did have a same feeling like others guests then please let me know.
We are responsible for our guests’ belongings during their stay so if anything goes missing in a room, I will be the one carryout investigation. After investigation is done, guests’ belongings will be returned along with apologies.
I really appreciated your thoughts and comments and strongly hope that we can have another chance to have you as our guests.
Many Thanks and Kind Regards,
Operation Manager

Reviewed June 15, 2011

Charming small hotel with big generous attitude; no restaurant but lovely breakfast terrace, and excellent sister establishment

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 8, 2011

I stayed here for 3 nights during my business trip to HCMC. The location was good for our needs. Not far away from the backpacker area and within walking distance to the Rex and Opera.

Free wifi that worked perfect in my room.

The Breakfast was nice and located on the top floor.

The traffic noise was no problems on my floor (2. floor).

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Haraldsenb
Reviewed March 19, 2011

We were very disappointed on arrival to be informed Spa closed. We had purposely booked this hotel for the Spa as this was our first hotel on arrival in Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City.
Good location. Room large, bur need of redecoration. Breakfast on rooftop of hotel which is very pleasant.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled with friends