Lowest prices for your stay
$71
$58
Hotels.com$69
Priceline$69
Trip.com$76
All reviews restaurant staff welcome drink pho convenient location comfortable stay market floor city jenny
Selected filters
Reviewed August 24, 2018 via mobile

Hotel is modern and location is very good. It is very near the Ben Tanh Market, convenience stores, restaurants, massage and even McDonalds. This hotel is next to the New World Saigon Hotel.

I arrived at 11am at the hotel and was pleasantly greeted by the hotel staff who managed to get me a early check in.

Rooms were well appointed and clean. Beds were comfortable.

The hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. I was waiting for a tour which I had booked at the lobby. After realising that I had booked the tour for the following day, I went to the hotel reception to ask if I could used the phone to call the tour agency. Without hesitation she made the call for me.

Breakfast was good and food tasty.

Would return to this hotel again when I visit Ho Chi Minh

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank KJLKL
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Customer Service - The staff at Paradise Saigon Boutique Hotel & Spa were extremely hospitable. Prior to our stay, I had emailed the hotel informing them that our flight will arrive early and asked if we may check into our room prior to the designated time. Lan Nguyen, the sales manager, promptly responded letting me know that they will do their best to accommodate my request.

Upon our arrival, we were greeted with a refreshing welcome drink and were happy to find our room was ready. We were also given a coupon for their in-house spa and free access to their sauna.

The hotel conveniently provides currency exchange, luggage storage, and 24-hour room service. We returned late and hungry one night, and appreciated the full menu of food options deliverable to our room.

The doormen were very helpful. We needed a ride to the airport on our last day, so one gentleman ran across the street to hail a taxi for us.

Room - My boyfriend and I booked a two-night stay in the Premium Deluxe Sunbath Room through Travelocity. Unfortunately it rained while we were there, so we didn’t use the outdoor jacuzzi, but the balcony provided a gorgeous view of downtown Saigon (Ho Chi Minh City).

The room itself is spacious with all the necessary amenities (most importantly, air conditioning) for a comfortable stay. The bed was cozy and we especially enjoyed the waterfall shower head. The only issue we had was the shower door didn’t close tightly, so water would spray out onto the tiles.

We also had a mini bar stocked with drinks, as well as travel essentials available for purchase in our room.

The hotel is located in touristy District 1, surrounded by countless shops and restaurants. For those who like to be near the party scene, there is a rooftop bar across the street that played upbeat club music.

Meal - The hotel offers a large complimentary breakfast buffet in their 11th floor restaurant, which made for a wonderful dining with a view experience. There was a wide range of western and Vietnamese food, including an omelette and pho (Vietnamese noodle) station.

Room tip: Sunbath rooms have private outdoor jacuzzi on balcony. Request room on higher floors for best views of the city!
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank jevu90
Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

Clean room and bathroom, good breakfast buffet with has both international and local Vietnamese food, affordable price and great location that’s walking distance to the tourist spots, malls and other hotels.

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank honeymanzano
Reviewed August 9, 2018

We stayed here several nights in July and decided to come back 2 more times after our trips. Room is relatively new and clean. Rooms are good, although some in the front lack some noice isolation which makes it noisy until about midnight. But then again, it's not located out of the city, so you can expect this. Staff is friendly and helpful. Breakfast is not the best, but OK.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank tomc80
Reviewed August 5, 2018

We have left the hotel earlier than planned. The hotel is located in a very busy part of town at a very noisy junction. The rooms big enough for families face the city and have no bath tab just a shower. The gym was very poor, and the other facilities required extra payment. It is probably a good hotel for businessman but not so good for families.

• Trip type: Traveled with family