“I was craving for Italian food.”

'NAMO Italian Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #312 of 4,919 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: 'NAMO Italian Restaurant is an Italian restaurant in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We serve authentic Neapolitan pizzas artfully scorched in hand-built brick oven, pastas, salads and other Italian dishes. The perfect place for a business lunch, romantic dinner or corporate event.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After 3 months in Taiwan on noodles and one week in Vietnam on local cuisine, the memory cravings were overcome by a very enjoyable Italian restaurant near the Caravelle in Saigon. Never saw the Italian chef to congratulate him, but then his staff were up to the mark regards: cooking, service and friendliness. Like many establishments in this old part of town, it's a warren of stairs and alcoves, (3 floors I think in this case). Decor was intimate, cleanliness first class and obviously popular as it filled up fast. Prices not too high, considering the experience. Puglia wine excellent. Bravo.

Date of visit: May 2019
NAMOItalian, Guest Relations Manager at 'NAMO Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Tim W,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a nice review about your experience at 'NAMO Italian! We are very delighted to hear you enjoyed your overall experience and we will definitely share this with our team.

Hopefully you had a great time in Vietnam and looking forward welcome you again soon!

'NAMO Team

Reviewed May 18, 2019 via mobile

Bad service .bad over priced food and zero atmosphere...honestly I have tasted better micro waved food from the supermarket

Date of visit: May 2019
NAMOItalian, Guest Relations Manager at 'NAMO Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 18, 2019

Dear James F,

Many apologies for your bad experience at 'NAMO Italian. Could you please help us inform more about your experience, date and time of your visit via direct message? We would like to investigate this matter.

We hope you give 'NAMO Italian another chance and come by again soon to sample more of our dishes!

The 'NAMO Team

Reviewed May 9, 2019 via mobile

Went there for dinner and tried some of the chef’s recommendation and really liked it. Food was delicious and service was very good. I enjoy and recommend it

Date of visit: May 2019
NAMOItalian, Guest Relations Manager at 'NAMO Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2019

Dear Jurussomano,

Thank you for sharing your positive experience at 'NAMO Italian. We highly appreciate your feedback and will share this with our team!

Grazie mille,

'NAMO Team

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I try this restaurant for the first time . As soon as I arrived the service was very professional. It make me feel very good. I have the special menu from a michelin visit chef. It was so good , I love the dessert especially. The manager help me to choose the red wine. Great service, especially from Isabella . I will come back with my family.

Date of visit: May 2019
NAMOItalian, Guest Relations Manager at 'NAMO Italian Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2019

Dear vuphucmai,

Thank you for sharing your amazing experience at 'NAMO Italian with us! We are very pleased to hear you like our special menu and especially the dessert! We will share your compliments with our team.

Thank you once again and hopefully we can welcome you soon again!

'NAMO Italian

Reviewed May 3, 2019 via mobile

The food was ok.. the standard service was ok, until this very annoying and extremely obnoxious waiter appeared. I couldn't wait to leave to escape the nonsense he insisted on telling to the table close to me. Seems a pretty girl can bring out the best in everybody!!!

1  Thank 29MainSt

Dear 29MainSt,

Thank you for sharing your experience at 'NAMO Italian. We really value your feedback because they help us improve and serve you better. We do apologise for this experience and will discuss this with our team.
Please let us know when you would like to visit 'NAMO Italian again so we can serve you better.

Again, we apologise for this unpleasant experience.

'NAMO Italian