Review Highlights
Convenience

I stay at sky garden now so it's really convenient for me to visit here for shopping and gym. Also... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2020

from $29.00
from $79.00
from $38.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

This mall is really new and clean! It has a huge space with a big supermarket on the 3rd floor with lots of restaurants as well! They may have the best cinema in HCM plus a skydeck with a nice restaurant! Money exchange is also available beside Highlands coffee, also on the 3rd floor! Don’t miss out on Danny Green as this is the best fresh Melon smoothie you can buy in HCM.

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank timochua
Reviewed March 13, 2019

It was a pleasant Shopping Experience, However, one outstanding feature was I went to the information desk to inquire about a public bus back to District 1, at around lunchtime the 8th March the young Lady was so helpful she photocopied bus directions for me, then I wanted to connect with the internet she gave instructions, however, my telephone number would not connect so she used her own personal number to do the connection an amazing sense of Customer service congratulations, the CoOp supermarket is incredible for choice Toilets are spotless, it is a must visit

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank AUSSIETONY
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Handy short walk from District 7. An escape from the heat once inside. Typical layout. Advantages plenty of places to eat. Large supermarket. Tried on an XL shirt - sizes obviously Vietnamese rather than international could hardly get it on. Nice to get a drinkable size mug of coffee here and just pass some quiet time.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I love all for the restaurants. So many to choose from. Something different every time. I've been in Vietnam for 2 weeks and I've been to this mall 8 times. It's a 25 minute walk from my Apartment so I get my steps in walking to and from the mall.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank marshallalston
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

After lunch we went to visit one of the best malls in HCMC located in D7 - VIVOCITY! I was very impressed with the great shop mix of international brands as well as lots of interesting local names. And that includes the eateries with familiar names like Ya Kun Kaya Toast and many others from SINGAPORE and of course VIETNAM. There are lots to do for the kids too as well as a huge cinema to entertain. I love the 2 floors of the hypermart, CO.OPXTRA which has just about anything and everything! Definitely a place not to be missed visiting if you come to HCMC and you can easily spend the whole day here with so much going on!❤️

Date of experience: November 2018