Review Highlights
Convenience

I stay at sky garden now so it's really convenient for me to visit here for shopping and gym. Also... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2020
hoangvo1989
Da Nang, Vietnam
via mobile
Recommended for shopping lovers

not very far from the center "around 15 mins from Ben Thanh market". this mall offers a lot of... read more

Reviewed April 29, 2019

from $29.00
from $79.00
from $38.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 7, 2019 via mobile

Handy short walk from District 7. An escape from the heat once inside. Typical layout. Advantages plenty of places to eat. Large supermarket. Tried on an XL shirt - sizes obviously Vietnamese rather than international could hardly get it on. Nice to get a drinkable size mug of coffee here and just pass some quiet time.

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

I love all for the restaurants. So many to choose from. Something different every time. I've been in Vietnam for 2 weeks and I've been to this mall 8 times. It's a 25 minute walk from my Apartment so I get my steps in walking to and from the mall.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank marshallalston
Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

After lunch we went to visit one of the best malls in HCMC located in D7 - VIVOCITY! I was very impressed with the great shop mix of international brands as well as lots of interesting local names. And that includes the eateries with familiar names like Ya Kun Kaya Toast and many others from SINGAPORE and of course VIETNAM. There are lots to do for the kids too as well as a huge cinema to entertain. I love the 2 floors of the hypermart, CO.OPXTRA which has just about anything and everything! Definitely a place not to be missed visiting if you come to HCMC and you can easily spend the whole day here with so much going on!❤️

Date of experience: November 2018
2  Thank Helloeleven
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Within walking distance of our home, we have shopping, theatres, bowling, fitness, restaurants and super CoopMart. El
Elevators, escalators, rolling ramps. Accessible to all... wait, did I mention the FREE Splash pad on the top floor! Come on down to Q7!

Date of experience: March 2018
1  Thank asiajane56
Reviewed March 15, 2018 via mobile

If you are in the District 7 area, this is a place to get food, shopping and supermarket provisions done all in one place.

It has a mixture of affordable brands (for visitors) as well as fast food (Macdonalds), coffee and tea places (Starbucks, Koi), cinema and children play areas.

There is also fusion food, Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Western and so on.

Good to spend a few hours if you want to buy things back for yourself and have a meal along the way.

Date of experience: March 2018