Tripadvisor

from $19.00
from $39.75
from $35.90
3,880 results
All reviews street food tour scooter tour flower market night tour amazing street food great tour unseen tour vietnamese coffee crazy traffic private tour four hours local food highly recommend this tour felt completely safe cu chi tunnels these guys pancakes
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had an amazing scooter tour with Sammy and the scooter drivers. We highly recommend this tour not just to discover Saigon on two wheels, but as well to meet this amazing group of people who will make you happy and even more enthusiastic about this great city. Best regards from Croatian Travelers Club Group ~ :)

Date of experience: January 2020
Letyourlifebeanadven, Giám đốc quan hệ khách hàng at Saigon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Ana267,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on “City Tour By Scooter” with our tour guides. I would like to send sincere and warm thanks for taking your time with us in Saigon, Vietnam.

“City Tour By Scooter” brings you to must-see attractions of the city. We want you not only to understand deeply our long history but also to feel the city by a special way, it is be on the back of the scooter. Once again, I would like to send sincere and warm thanks for taking your time with us in Saigon, Vietnam.

Thank you for choosing our adventure and for ranking us so highly. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you might require.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Had the pleasure of being taken around the city by Lucian and Harry for street food tour. The places we visited were !@ authunteic as they come with locals a plenty and so much delicious food. Lucian and Harry were so accommodating finding me one of the local dessert I wanted to try. Lucian also gave us red envelopes to celebrate vietnamese new year 2020, so special.

We ended the night sitting across river with best views of Saigon skyline, such a treat! This is a must if you want to experience local food, the thrill of riding on back of a scooter and see the city as the locals do!

Dear G1171LPmichellec,

Thank you very much for your fabulous review on “Street Food Tour By Scooter” with our tour guide. We loved all your beautiful words and it very helpful to improve our service day by day.

Our tour guide enjoyed having the opportunity to meet and share our cuisine to you. We hope you had a lot of interesting stories about “ Vietnam’s unique cuisine” to tell your friends and family!

Thank you for choosing our scooter adventure and for ranking us so highly. Please feel free to contact us for any assistance you might require.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Absolutely loved my tour with Giant he was so nice, funny and knows a lot of the city. Had so much fun to go with the scooter and eating a lot all around the city, love vietnamese food! Totally recommend this tour, you will love it!

Date of experience: December 2019

Dear S1955PHsamanthat,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just perfect. Big recommendation. Many usefull information. Young and happy people. Will use this agency again.

Hello GoranG69,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind words on “City Tour and Hidden gems By Scooter” with our tour guides. I would like to send sincere and warm thanks for taking your time with us in Saigon, Vietnam.

“City Tour and Hidden gems By Scooter” brings you to must-see attractions of the city. We want you not only to understand deeply our long history but also to feel the city by a special way, it is be on the back of the scooter. Once again, I would like to send sincere and warm thanks for taking your time with us in Saigon, Vietnam.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My second trip to Vietnam and it has made me fallen in love with this country all over again! I planned a solo trip to Hi chi Minh for good 8 days and booked private tours with Saigon Adventures. I booked for four private tours namely :

1) Student City Tour by Scooter
2) Saigon Unseen by Scooter
3) Cu Chi tunnel by scooter
4) Saigon by Night

My tour guide for 1,2 and 4 was Michelle. Now where I do begin praising her . She not only made my trip memorable one but bowled me over by the hospitality at the end of my last tour with her. Truly a Saigonese by heart - she sure knows her city well and goes all out to comfort her guests. From the infectious smile to the ultra sonic energy - she is super super fun to take tour with. Her knowledge is immense and has an answer to everything!! By the time i took my second tour with her - the "tour guide" and "guest" bond developed into a thick friendship which I'll cherish for years! Let me tell you that she is a patient soul and listens to her guests with utmost patience. She takes interests in her guest's culture too!

Also Saigon Adventures as a whole - is a great tour company to book your Saigon tours. They are absolutely accomodating based on your needs and situation. I was unwell for a day and requested my tour to be postponed the following day if it did not create any inconvenience to the tour planner. Ms Lien - an absolutely amazing woman- not only understood my situation and postponed the tour according to my health condition but also made sure i took good care of myself.

Michelle also made sure that I took good care of myself and see to it that I took proper medications! Who does that in an unknown territory!! Thank you both the ladies for amazing memories ❤️

I am glad that I found my "Hidden Gem" (Michelle ) at Saigon Adventures who truly made my vacation the most memorable one! She has been touted as the Best Tour Guide of the Year 2019 and i absolutely vouch for that ❤️❤️ I highly recommend Saigon Adventures for their amazing tours and Michelle to be your tour guide. Trust me you will enjoy every moment spent with her!

Five stars for Saigon Adventures and five stars Michelle!

Dear manjrivaru,

Thank you very much for your fabulous review on the tour with our tour guide. We loved all your beautiful words and it very helpful to improve our service day by day.