“Food Fun”
Review of Saigon Adventure

Saigon Adventure
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: These are what we commit: 1. SAFETY with "Accident Insurance Included" with all your adventures 2. REAL LOCAL EXPERIENCE with NO tourist trap and touristic places 3. EASY PAYMENT by card or credit card 4. CUSTOMIZE YOUR REQUIREMENTS with flexible program and time for each tour 5. 50 GREAT ENERGETIC LOCAL TOUR GUIDES with well-trained and full of enthusiastic and knowledge 6. FUN AND RELAXED ATMOSPHERE - suitable for solo travelers, couples, family and kids 7. FOOD HYGIENE AND SAFETY - food stalls are chosen by the heart (and taste!) of all our local tour guides. => Aim to the best services & best savings for clients. We try our best to provide the most memorable & impressive time to you
Useful Information: Activities for young children, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Reviewed June 11, 2017

My husband and I had been recommended this tour by some tourists that had just done it. We were taken on the tour by Tiny and Juho. They were fantastic! They spent 4 hours taking us around and giving us an insight into life for the Vietnamese people. Along the way we were educated and well fed. The food was fantastic and in abundance. We felt completely safe and there was no concern about being on the busy roads. This is a must while in Ho Chi Minh!

2  Thank mclovinjamue
Write a ReviewReviews (2,968)
All reviews
"crazy traffic"
in 49 reviews
"local food"
in 64 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 58 reviews
"these guys"
in 52 reviews
"private tour"
in 79 reviews
"a lot of fun"
in 55 reviews

Reviewed June 11, 2017 via mobile

It is not our first time to join local tour in Vietnam however the best tour so far in mind. Their price is fair enough and the tour guide is well trained with patient. I highly recommend the city tour to you guys.

2  Thank Thomas M
QuangTrungDuong, Owner at Saigon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2017

Dear Thomas,
Warm greeting from Saigon Adventure. My name is Trung - Director of Saigon Adventure.
Thanks for your great feedback about our tour to Cu Chi Tunnel with our tour guide, Sunny. Sunny was very happy to hear you enjoyed it. The idea of this trip is to help you understand the history of Vietnam and also and have the idea how Vietnamese people lived and fought during Vietnam war. Thank you very much for sharing your opinion about this
We do our best to give you the greatest time in Saigon and give as much information as possible to you. After the tour we hope that you can understand more our country, about culture, history and people.
Big thank you again! I wish you good luck, success and all the best. If you come back in Vietnam someday, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you again. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2017 via mobile

We had an amazing time with our brilliant guides Henry and Yuey (apologies for spelling!) They took us to the real Saigon, taught us lots of vietnamese, and introduced us to the most delicious street food. A real must when you come to Saigon, we were genuinely sad to say goodbye to our 2 new friends at the end of the night!! Loved every minute, thank you so much

1  Thank Jane M

Dear Ms Jane
This is Trung from Saigon Adventure. Thank you very much for a great review on SAIGON UNSEEN TOUR . this is our best sell tour.
This SAIGON UNSEEN TOUR we wish to bring you the best experience about Saigon - HCMC in 4 hours to see not only the city high light but also the non tourist destinations. We want you not only to see but also to feel the city by a special way. Not by bus with many tourists .
We hope we can tell you more and more stories about "a true Vietnam" whenever you come back to Vietnam!
I wish you all the best, good luck and stay healthy.

Reviewed June 9, 2017 via mobile

The tour was amazing! To see the local market and flower market! I had a great guide and driver, Thao. Thank you

Date of experience: June 2017
1  Thank Lop V

Dear Mr Lop,
Big thanks from Saigon Adventure.
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour. A big thank you for you to support us like this! Our tour guide - Orange told us that joining the tour with you is his pleasure.
On behalf of Saigon Adventure Team, I wish that you have a great holiday in Vietnam and hope to see you again soon in Saigon. We will offer you another great tour with us.
Once again, thank you very much for trusting our service in Saigon and we hope to see you again soon in the near future.

See more reviews
Reviewed June 9, 2017

Nhi Tran, or "Tiny" (because she really is tiny!) was our lead guide and she was excellent! Our other guides, Khanh and Khang, were also great! Very well-informed and super friendly. As for the food, there were some dishes that I was already familiar with, but I had never seen them being made before, let alone making it myself. That was one thing I was not expecting and was pleasantly surprised to able to experience. I was also surprised to try a couple of new dishes, apparently only created in the last five years or so. I especially enjoyed the motorbike ride to the neighborhoods where these food stalls/shops were located. These were neighborhoods I don't think I ever would have even known to wander to if not for this tour.

I highly recommend this tour if you are interested trying different foods and engaging in conversation with some well-informed young guides with a slightly different perspective on their country than the older generations. And if you're from the States, don't be surprised (or offended) if they ask your opinion of our new lying mental midget president!

1  Thank candtuna

Dear Candtuna,
It was pleasant for us to have you as our guest. Thank you for your great review for Saigon Adventure like this.
Our tour guides - Ty, Bridget, The Duy said you satisfy with our service and it's make us feel highly fantastic. We very much enjoyed having the opportunity to meet you. Once again, I would like to thank you for taking your time with us in Vietnam.

I wish you good luck and stay healthy.
Whatsapp: +84977123244