Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Saigon Adventure tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Saigon Adventure
from $39.00
from $49.00
from $43.00
2,423 results
All reviews food tour street food flower market scooter tour night tour vietnamese coffee unseen tour great tour felt very safe amazing food rooftop bar these guys crazy traffic four hours local food highly recommend this tour a lot of fun
Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Had such a great time. Its my first time in Vietnam and I enjoyed it. Thank you to Nla for touring me around

3  Thank Justin C
Thanh Tin N, General Manager at Saigon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Justin,
It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you very much for your great review and best wish to Saigon Adventure like this. We loved all your beautiful words for us
Our tour guides - Na told us that you satisfied with our service and it's make us feel highly fantastic. We enjoyed having the opportunity to meet and serve you very much. Once again, I would like to send a big thank you for taking your time with us in Vietnam.
We hope we can tell you more and more stories about "a true Vietnam" whenever you come back to Vietnam!
I wish you all the best, good luck and stay healthy.

Reviewed May 22, 2017

We (party of 3) had Nga, Khanh, and Jess show us around. Traveling around on their scooters really lets you experience a slice of life in HMC. They were very friendly and you could tell they loved to giving tours and learning about different cultures and languages. We had fun zipping on the scooters, eating some local foods, and looking at a few landmarks. It was a great experience and we look forward to our next visit!

2  Thank davidkl2014

Dear David,
Good day from Tin. I am the General Manager of Saigon Adventure. Thank you very much for a great review for us!
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour. A big thank you for you to support us like this! Our tour guides - Nga, Khanh, and Jess told us that joining the tour with you is their pleasure.
On behalf of Saigon Adventure Team, I wish that you have a great holiday in Vietnam and hope to see you again soon in Saigon. We will offer you another great tour with us.
Once again, thank you very much for trusting our service in Saigon and we hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I really happy to go with Saigon Adventures and the name of girl Thao is very good in hospitality and speak english very well and helpful.So very thank you Saigon Adventure and I reach many interesting places with easily.She can drive carefully with motorcycle with sweet face.Very happy trip!!!!!

1  Thank Myint S
Thanh Tin N, General Manager at Saigon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear Friend,
Warm greeting from Saigon Adventure. My name is Tin - General Manager of Saigon Adventure.
Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor about our services. Our tour guide - Thao told us that you enjoyed our tour very much. And it makes us very happy!
As you know, Saigon is a must see city in Southeast Asia. And we want to introduce to you a "real Saigon". You became a Vietnamese people when you sat on a motorbike and go to the authentic places to enjoy the local life and local food.
Big thank you again! I wish you good luck, success and all the best. If you come back in Vietnam someday, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you again. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

Just loved my tour!!! Our guides Sunny, Duyen (Sophie) and Yuni were amazing. They took us around HCMC and showed us places we wouldn't manage to see on our own as tourists. Food was also great. I am not a foodie but this is my best experience in HCMC so far!!! Definitely recommended.

3  Thank ria k

Dear Ria,
Our tour guides - Sunny, Sophie and Yuni told us that you satisfied with our service and it's make us feel highly fantastic. We enjoyed having the opportunity to meet and serve you very much. Once again, I would like to send a big thank you for taking your time with us in Vietnam.
I wish you all the best, good luck and stay healthy.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

Me and my wife enjoyed a great day with Max and Fully. The lads are real fun and the day passed by with much laughter and the journey to the tunnels was as informative as we required. However at times I dared ask questions along the amazing busy and bumpy ride. Just being pillion on the bike was a real experience. The tunnels are really well set out and having a guide is a must although a slightly slower pace would be my key feedback for improvement. At times it felt a bit whirlwind. Again the information given was good and the chance to use the guns used through the conflict was incredible although slightly terrifying. The stops we took along the journey were great local picks and the lads dropped us back to the front door. An excellent experience I would highly recommend. Max and Fully set the tone for the whole experience.

3  Thank Joanne W

Dear Joanne,
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour. A big thank you for you to support us like this! Our tour guides - Max and Fully told us that joining the tour with you is their pleasure.