Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Saigon Adventure tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Saigon Adventure
from $39.00
from $49.00
from $43.00
2,434 results
All reviews street food tour scooter tour flower market night tour amazing street food unseen tour great tour felt very safe vietnamese coffee rooftop bar four hours crazy traffic these guys local food highly recommend this tour private tour a lot of fun
Reviewed May 21, 2017

Me and my wife enjoyed a great day with Max and Fully. The lads are real fun and the day passed by with much laughter and the journey to the tunnels was as informative as we required. However at times I dared ask questions along the amazing busy and bumpy ride. Just being pillion on the bike was a real experience. The tunnels are really well set out and having a guide is a must although a slightly slower pace would be my key feedback for improvement. At times it felt a bit whirlwind. Again the information given was good and the chance to use the guns used through the conflict was incredible although slightly terrifying. The stops we took along the journey were great local picks and the lads dropped us back to the front door. An excellent experience I would highly recommend. Max and Fully set the tone for the whole experience.

3  Thank Joanne W
Thanh Tin N, General Manager at Saigon Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

Dear Joanne,
Good day from Tin. I am the General Manager of Saigon Adventure. Thank you very much for a great review for us!
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour. A big thank you for you to support us like this! Our tour guides - Max and Fully told us that joining the tour with you is their pleasure.
On behalf of Saigon Adventure Team, I wish that you have a great holiday in Vietnam and hope to see you again soon in Saigon. We will offer you another great tour with us.
Once again, thank you very much for trusting our service in Saigon and we hope to see you again soon in the near future.

Reviewed May 21, 2017

My friend Brooke and I did two Vespa tours with our wonderful guides Thao and Ty . We did the Saigon by night tour , and Sights and city tour during the day . We had so much fun!! and our guides were such lovely young people, who had great knowledge of history , patience and fantastic senses of humour . I have travelled extensively during my life, but this was one of the most authentic and the least feeling of being a tourist I've experienced . A must do !!

Kelly ( Australia )

4  Thank kellychilcott5

Dear Kelly,
Warm greeting from Saigon Adventure. My name is Tin - General Manager of Saigon Adventure.
Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor about our services. Our tour guides - Thao and Ty told us that you enjoyed our tour very much. And it makes us very happy!
As you know, Saigon is a must see city in Southeast Asia. And we want to introduce to you a "real Saigon". You became a Vietnamese people when you sat on a motorbike and go to the authentic places to enjoy the local life and local food.
Big thank you again! I wish you good luck, success and all the best. If you come back in Vietnam someday, don't hesitate to contact us.
Thank you again. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Reviewed May 20, 2017

We had a really great time on the Saigon Street Food scooter tour, thanks to the staff at Saigon Adventure. We organized the tour on short notice, and the manager, Trung, was very flexible in accommodating our concerns with quickly-changing weather. The real standouts, though, were our guides Ha and Jess. They safely navigated the craziness of Saigonese traffic and brought us to authentic street food spots scattered throughout the city. We had the opportunity to try small portions of a half-dozen sweet and savory dishes, which left us feeling full at the end of the night without being stuffed.

Overall, highly recommended!

3  Thank linglingfool

Dear Friend,
It is our pleasure to have you as our guest. Thank you very much for your great review and best wish to Saigon Adventure like this. We loved all your beautiful words for us
Our tour guides - Ha and Jess told us that you satisfied with our service and it's make us feel highly fantastic. We enjoyed having the opportunity to meet and serve you very much. Once again, I would like to send a big thank you for taking your time with us in Vietnam.
We hope we can tell you more and more stories about "a true Vietnam" whenever you come back to Vietnam!
I wish you all the best, good luck and stay healthy.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

Best tour of our trip! Sunny, Ty and Max were so much fun! We thoroughly enjoyed this tour as it allowed us to see all different parts of Saigon. Would strongly recommend this tour to anyone wanting an authentic view.

2  Thank borderjumper17

Dear Friend,
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed our tour. A big thank you for you to support us like this! Our tour guides - Sunny, Ty and Max told us that joining the tour with you is their pleasure.

Reviewed May 20, 2017 via mobile

This tour was the highlight of our stay in Ho Chi Minh. Duy and Henry were our guides for the night, both of us were a little apprehensive about getting on the back of a scooter in this busy city but the guys put us at ease and we never felt unsafe.
Both Henry and Duy have a passion for tourism and take great joy in showing people their culture. The food was incredible and seeing the city on the back of a bike is so much fun.
My parter left one of her bags on the bike, Duy contacted us and left the bag with our hotel reception.

Mot, Hai, Ba, Yo!

3  Thank SomeWittyUsername

Dear Friend,
Thank you for your feedback on Tripadvisor about our services. Our tour guides - Duy and Henry told us that you enjoyed our tour very much. And it makes us very happy!
Thank you again. We hope to see you soon in the near future.