All reviews pool and gym early morning flight family mart within walking distance parkson fridge district convenience taxi
Selected filters
Reviewed May 9, 2019

Check-in was available 24/7 when I arrived in the middle of the night. The apartment is spacious, modern and comfortable. It takes about 5 minutes to reach the international terminal from the employees entrance/gate. I find the price is on the slightly high end compared to the hotels in the area, considering that this is "just" a serviced apartment but it offers a high level of convenience.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

It is very close to the airport. In principle only 400 m from the airport. Blue colored modern house, which is for the first time not easy to find. Everything is perfect and well maintained. For me 5 star.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 8, 2018

Stayed at this hotel for three nights and found it a very nice hotel. The facilities such as pool and gym are fantastic. The room is quite new and very spacious. There are a lot of local restaurants and Family Mart just around the corner. It's good for the people who have to stay close to the airport; however, it's quite far from everything. You need to take a cab to go into the city and traffic can be bad. However, in conclusion, I think this hotel is quite nice for a business trip but not for a leisure because you have to travel into the city all the time.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2018

My flight was delayed by inclimate weather, something out of my control, I was a day late and I lost my hotel room with them. They refused to refund my money and when my credit card company called to verify if i checked in they lied and said I checked in. Every hotel in HCMC has to take a copy of your passport. I never checked in and I would like to see them produce the copy of my passport to verify I checked in. This company are full of theives

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

This place is very beautiful room and clean friendly staff and service is very good and very close to the airport if you have early morning flight is the best choice for choose this one and easy that you can take walk to.

Date of stay: September 2017