“Great ”
Review of Dijon's Pizza

Dijon's Pizza
Ranked #669 of 4,776 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: We specialise in home made pasta and pizza. We take pride in our work and cook from the finest ingredients, and where possible, we make our own. For example our pizza dough is our own recipe developed over a number of years. We take pride in our homemade tomato sauce, just like the Italians do! Also fresh tagliatelle and spinach tagliatelle cooked al dente. Come and taste it for yourself.
Reviewed October 9, 2017 via mobile

Just passed by this place on my way home, really nice place with good service and delicious pizza, had the 4 cheese one which was amazing. Will return or order take away!

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed April 9, 2017

I liked the space , the food was average , nothing special. Not tasty ,beef in pizza was very hard to chew. So many more places with better value and quality .Price is reasonable.
However they served me very slowly. 2 tables that came after me but they got the drink and the food first. Staff is not well- trained, even the store supervisor behaved in unprofessional manner.
For this price you can choose better places to eat pizza in Ho Chi Minh.
Never come back again.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2017 via mobile

Honestly, some of the most awesome, friendly crew anywhere in the world. Great value, great food. My suggestion: Jamaica Chicken.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

I came at 6:30 pm in the last day of the year.
I ordered one salads, one steak with pasta , one cream brulee for dessert.
Service very good, waitress very friendly,
The security boy very politely.
I did good welcome and good farewell.
I will come back.
Thanks.

Date of visit: January 2017
1  Thank vinvin6262
Reviewed December 1, 2016 via mobile

It was a delicious meal. Salads were good, huge family pizza and staff are very kind with us. Recommended

Date of visit: December 2016