New World Saigon Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$117
NewWorldHotels.com
  • Pool
Villa Song Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$148
Silverland Yen Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$108
  • Breakfast included
Lotte Legend Hotel Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$115
  • Pool
Hotel Nikko Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$113
Hotel Majestic Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$108
$79
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Rex Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$177
  • Breakfast included
Windsor Plaza Hotel(Ho Chi Minh City)
$80
Agoda.com
  • Pool
The Reverie Saigon(Ho Chi Minh City)
$272
1,545 results
All reviewssocial clubrooftop barglass bridgesky loungem galleryinfinity poolbeautiful hotelaccor hotelsboutique hotelthe executive loungehotel guestsbreakfast buffetphowelcome drinkcorner roomtop floorpost office
Reviewed August 13, 2017

I love this hotel, my partners and I always stay here. Amazing customer service from bell hop to reception. Staff are very friendly and I greatly appreciate Phuc and Hoang greeting me upon arrival, great touch and truly felt welcomed.

I would like to see service at rooftop improve, a bit slow on service from ordering and receiving bill.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful boutique hotel in district 3. The hotel has the French colonial style architecture combined with modern decor. Very friendly and accomodating staff. A very groovy sky bar is attached to the hotel which make the stay even more enjoyable. Will visit again!!!

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dirk H
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

This hotel is quite unique and nice for business travelers. I have good feelings of the accommodation and services. Thanks for serving me and my family last Friday.

The room is not big but comfortable. The service of the room is professional. We are happy with the design and decoration of the room. The food is good and delicious. The staff is friendly and supportive to any requests.

The pool is small but clean and comfortable. I have a good time with my family there. The bar is quite nice.

Stayed: August 2017
1  Thank nguyen h
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

This is quite simply one of the best 5* hotels I have ever stayed in, and we have stayed in a fair few genuinely excellent 5 stars. The decor, cleanliness and staff attentiveness is 2nd to none and the hotel truly serves as tranquil rest bite from the hustle and bustle of the city down below. Check in was extremely efficient and our room was available early at 10.30am, which was a fantastic bonus. We were on the 16th floor, the room was fantastic with views across the city. Bed and linen outstanding. pedestal partitioned by a curtain, WC and shower separate, so enough privacy. Everything you would expect from a 5*. The lobby and lounge are spectacularly beautifully decorated, and are well worth spending a few minutes exploring. The roof top bar (social) is one of the best, if not the best, rooftop bar in HCMC. Fantastic views, and great music. It's popular with visitors and can get busy, but we were lucky enough to get a table overlooking the city without booking. Drinks at almost western prices (to be expected) but 241 on cocktails during happy hour is a bonus. The rooftop bar Is a real gem. Infinity pool is stunning, but there are obviously limited loungers. We managed to find time for a quick dip, between thunderstorms! The gym is very well equipped.We didn't use the spa treatments. This hotel is an exceptional hotel, the accolades support this claim. Well done Accor Hotels group, keep it up.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Philly5star
Management response:Responded August 13, 2017

Dear Philly5star,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a long and detailed review about your memorable stay at Hôtel des Arts Saigon. We are very pleased to know that you had a fantastic stay and enjoyed our facilities and amenities.
It is always encouraging to learn that guests are satisfied with our service as it is what we strive for every day.
Thank you for your kind feedback, and we hope to see you again soon for another magnifique journey with us.

With my best regards,
Kristina Strods
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

One of the Best hotels I have stayed in. The interior is super nicely done, service is really good and the breakfast is fantastic. Worth a visit is the roof top bar - either for a swim In the pool or for a drink In the evening. This place comes with my best recommendations.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business