Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
$26
Free cancellation until 12/11/21
Priceline
$33
Free cancellation until 12/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
$25
Expedia.com$26
Booking.com$33
eDreams$33
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 29, 2016 via mobile

This hotel is very friendly and the room we had was very clean to an excellent standard. We arrived quite late on the evening but we had a drink from the bar in the lobby area. Breakfast was very good with good choice both British and Vietnamese. We were looked after very well by John who gave us a map and explained very well the bus service and places of interest. Also as it was our honeymoon arranged wine in our room. We wish we had longer than 2 nights here. A great start to our honeymoon. Thank you.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nikki76_10
HotelLOdeon, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2016

Dear Nikki,
We are very happy to hear that your husband and you have enjoyed your 2 days stay with us. My team and I feel very touched and encouraged by your compliments. It is an honour to have you choosing our hotel as part of your honeymoon trip. Thank you very much for writing such a wonderful review. Once again, we wish to congratulate the two of you and wish you guys with everlasting love.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

Rooms are clean, comfortable beds, good shower, the breakfast surprised me and Mr. John is a wonderful host. This hotel offers great value (similar hotels do not offer buffet style breakfast) compared to hotels surrounding it. The only thing I regret was that I could not book a room longer than I wanted (everything was fully booked). I had a nice conversation with Mr. John during breakfast. Originally from Singapore, and been living in Vietnam for a long time, Mr. John knows alot about Vietnamese culture and places.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
HotelLOdeon, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Dear Tuan,
Thank you very much for taking your precious time to write such a wonderful review. My team and I feel very touched and motivated by your compliments. Indeed I am humbled by your words as within such a short period of time, you seem to know a lot more than me. We take this opportunity to wish you all the best in your business venture in Vietnam.

Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

The Hotel L' Oden in District 7 in Ho Chi Minh City is a small but beautiful place to stay. The have been open just over a year now. The rooms were very nice and good sized. The free breakfast was very good as well. However, there is construction going on on both sides of the hotel. I do most of my business in my hotel and while the construction stopped at 5 or 6 pm, it was hard to concentrate during the day. There were a lot of restaurants that were in close walking distance as well.

The staff is excellent! Very friendly, knowledgeable and friendly. The hotel has a small exercise room including a massage stair that worked excellent on sore back and leg muscles.

I would recommend Hotel L' Odeon to anyone that does not need to work out of their room. Once the construction is done, the hotel would rate an easy 5 in my book.

Date of stay: June 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
HotelLOdeon, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2016

Dear Mark
Thank you for staying with us. We sincerely apologize for the construction next door that has brought about inconvenience while working in your room. My team and I feel very motivated by your compliments. We look forward to welcoming you again in future.

Reviewed August 18, 2016

We are a travelling sports team from Singapore and we book this hotel for the factor that it was near to RMIT University.
There are many other hotels in the nearby streets as well, but book this one, you will have no regrets and don't need to worry about anything.

Very clean and comfortable room with averagely big bathroom (considering Asian hotels). Didn't find a speck of dust when I check in.
Breakfast comes with ala-carte + buffet style. Though not a lot of choices but the local choices is delightful and also has continental egg and sausage breakfast if you like.

Staff is very helpful when we arrive early for check in or and will assist whenever we need a cab or go somewhere. Co- Owner of the hotel is Singaporean so you will have no problem conversing in English and Chinese.

Staff speaks excellent English. Housekeeping staff is excellent too. Returned one of our room's misplaced wallet upon checkout.

There is a shopping center nearby and many other local street shops as well.
If you want to go to district 1 City center, you can take a bus with some loose change. ( not even a buck), or else taxi is roughly 5 - 7 usd. Staff at hotel has maps for you.

I could just stay in this street for a few days. The area has many restaurants, local foods, pubs, shopping streets, massage parlors.

Only drawback for this hotel is the gym facilities. Small room and air-con is not good. Some machine are not in serviceable condition and can be improved. But well, who needs a gym when you have no time for it. Go up to the rooftop for morning sun. Definitely.

A room with breakfast should costs you around 20usd per night. Even cheaper if you book early.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Leow T
HotelLOdeon, Owner at Hotel L Odeon, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2016

Dear Leow,
We were very happy to have you and your team staying with us. It is such a great joy as we all have so much in common and we enjoy talking with you guys. Thank you for your feedback regarding the gym. Indeed we have overlooked this area as it is so much under utilized. We would certainly spend some time to improve the gym.

Reviewed August 17, 2016 via mobile

We used this place as our home base during a month of traveling in Vietnam and Cambodia. We had large suitcases that they kept for us (for free) the whole time while we backpacked.

The rooms are cozy, with nice showers. The staff is excellent--very nice and efficient, and thankfully for us they speak English. The manager, Mr. John, when out of his way to help us out, give us great tips, etc. He's a really good guy.

The free breakfast here is excellent, best we had on our travels.

Zone 7 has a lot of great restaurants and interesting things to see as you walk around. And it's easy, cheap (and very interesting) to get to the city center by bus.

Overall, a great experience.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kattacruz

Dear Kath,
Thank you and your husband for choosing our hotel. It is our honour to have you using our hotel as your home base during your month long travel in Vietnam and Cambodia. My team and I feel very touched and motivated by your compliments. We take this opportunity to wish you and David a pleasant flight to China.