“Super sushi”
Review of Sushi Ko

Sushi Ko
Ranked #382 of 4,989 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed February 9, 2018 via mobile

Fresh fish, tasty tempura. This place probably has the best value sushi in all of HCM. Great prices and great food.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 29, 2018

I come here all the time and love it! There might be better sushi in Saigon but not anywhere close to these prices. I see Japanese people eating here all the time which says a lot! Get there before 6:30 and try the platter on special... my favorite!

Date of visit: January 2018
1  Thank jorel424
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

Unreal sushi at unreal prices. In terms of bang for your buck I doubt any sushi places come close. Good value, good prices and a large menu for all to enjoy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant mainly provides Japanese cuisines. My friend and I went there for dinner which is very delicious. The waitresses are polite and speak good English which made me comfortable in ordering my food.
The sushi is fresh and tasty. Around USD30 per person

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 15, 2017

We came here for a drink and noticed the quality of the sushi going out to other tables - and decided we had to come back for dinner!

Given the setting, I had reservations about eating sushi (raw fish etc, how good a quality would the sashimi be?) - but we loved it here.
The quality was very good, and the prices extremely cheap considering the quality of food and size of a standard portion of any of the sushi/sashimi.

We loved it here and ate a couple of times over our stay in Vietnam. Plenty of other good options on Vinh Khanh street as well!

Date of visit: November 2017