“Awesome Experience Made Even Better by an Awesome Guide”

Vietnamese Street Food Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We believe food is one of the most intimate windows to culture, history and people, and one of the most authentic ways to explore a city. Every dish has a story behind it. Our mission is to let visitors from all over the world experience the Vietnamese street food and cultural exploration. Besides tasting delicious food, all participants will learn fascinating history and rich culture in neighborhoods, sharing from the true insider. We don’t like tourist traps as much as you don’t. From street vendors to Vietnamese cuisine, we only share authentic tastes and experiences – so that you have the knowledge to explore and eat in Vietnam with confidence, or as we like to say, like a local. Our values which we want to bring to you are… Being 100% local company that offers authentic food tour has quickly gained reputation for connecting travelers with locals and bringing real food, real culture to travelers as well.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed August 18, 2015

Street Food Man! (Viet) took us to a market area in HCMC that most visitors would not know about going. We were so full from the variety of delicious food we got to experience, we almost did have enough room to go on. So some words of advice: start the tour on an empty stomach. Good food aside, our guide really made the tour. His passion for the food and culture of his people really sets him apart from other tours we've been on. Every place we visited, he took the time to explain the history of each dish and answered all our questions genuinely. We had such a great time with Viet; it was, no doubt, the highlight of our visit to Ho Chi Minh City.

1  Thank Hillyyeung
"food stop"
"four hours"
in 8 reviews

Reviewed August 4, 2015

My private and personalized street food tour was very interesting and thorough. My guide took the time to explain to me various foods that are common in Vietnam. I was very impressed with the tour and it was truly one of the highlights of my time in Vietnam.

1  Thank urbannomad1
Reviewed July 28, 2015

Street Food Man's passion for Vietnamese food and culture, combined with genuine knowledge of the local food, made this tour exceptional. We were able to experience Ho Chi Minh in a way we couldn't have any other way. Just fantastic overall. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Damien T
Reviewed July 25, 2015 via mobile

It completely changed my perspective on what's great Vietnamese food is!! If you seek true life experiences and taste of the real food culture of Saigon, go to Street Food Man

2  Thank Suman S
See more reviews
Reviewed July 2, 2015 via mobile

Since my friends are not such 'foodies' as I am, I booked this tour for myself, not knowing it was a private tour, so the fact that the tour is private turned out to be a pleasant surprise. Comparing to other agencies organizing streetfood tours, this is the most personal and surprisingly also cheapest one. I ate soooo much of all kinds of very tasty Vietnamese streetfood that I had to tell the super friendly guide Viet that I had to skip some of the last dishes that were on the program. I joked that I would maybe come back for the beef noodlesoup for lunch tomorrow, since I had no room for it anymore. Then Viet insisted on picking me up by motorbike for free the next day so we could finish the streetfood tour with the beef noodlesoup after all, so we went back the next day. It was amazing! I would recommend every food lover to book this tour.

5  Thank Sacha v