“Great pasta in D7”
Review of La Forchetta

La Forchetta
Ranked #549 of 4,981 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Reviewed April 18, 2019 via mobile

I ordered the seafood pasta while my friends ordered the home made pasta with zucchini.

The seafood pasta was very tasty and they were quite generous with the seafood.

A good alternative if you’ve had enough of Vietnamese food.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 10, 2019

Great Italian food -- antipasti, pizza, pasta -- with outdoor seating in the peaceful District 7. Owner is a real character from Rome. Would highly recommend.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 27, 2018 via mobile

Best Italian food in Vietnam ever and I've been living here since 2014. Thank you Jani (hope it's the right spelling) for the stories and delicious food. In boca luppo.

Reviewed December 13, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely experience last night. Everything was great. The kiddies loved the pasta and pizza, whilst my tuna carpaccio was one of the nicest I’ve had.

We had been looking for a long time for a good Italian restaurant and now we’ve found it!

Reviewed December 1, 2018 via mobile

Real Italian pizza. Best in Saigon. Over 3 years of experience. My family loves it. Vest quality and service.