“Sunday lunch”

Inter Nos Dining & Grill Restaurant
Ranked #523 of 4,980 Restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City
Description: Inter Nos has been living up to its Latin name, meaning "between us," nailing the balance between great food and great space. Set on a quiet street in Thao Dien, the huge space (seating capacity of 250) has been cleverly designed to be something for everyone. Stone, steel and glass give off an artist's loft feel complete with exposed ceilings and lighting provided by both old-timey incandescent bulbs and lovely floor candles, and floor-to-ceiling glass windows creatively section off areas while maintaining the openness of the restaurant. A large VIP/function room doubles as a kids' corner where accidental friends colored, played and took their meals. While some couples gravitate to the intimate booth seating of the expansive back-lit bar area, most congregate in the main dining room with its eclectic arrangement of everything from tables for two to huge farm tables for 12.
Reviewed June 23, 2018 via mobile

Good fresh place. During Sunday only set dishes little choices. Food is good little but acceptable reference to price. A green location inside with good service.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed January 21, 2017 via mobile

I tried go there recently and it was closed with a sign saying it was permanently on the door. Used to be good for d2 specially most recently when they had adjusted the pricing downwards.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017

I know the owner. Both times I was there, the owner was there too, so this review could be the review of the restaurant at its best times and best services.

- Atmosphere: very pleasant during week nights. Not too quiet; not too noisy. All patrons are high profile I guess, since they can afford such expensive meals. I recognized a partner at a big law firm in town at the restaurant.

- Décor: A number of reviews here praised décor. It might be true. My office is in Times Square, a fancy building, whose podium is a high end furniture mall, so I have developed sort of indifference about fancy décor. But I have no complaints, so I guess it means nice décor then.

- Food: I did not pay, but I glanced at the menu. It’s quite pricey. If I wasn’t mistaken, the cheapest one was nearly VND 200k, before VAT and service fee. But the quality of the food is on a par with the fancy places in downtown I have been to of similar class and price ranges.

- Wine dinner: My friend kept saying VND 1m for such dinner, the restaurant could make no profit. I actually agreed. It’s really a steal. I’m not fond of wine in general. It gives me headache. But I liked the 2 glasses of wine in that dinner and finished both. My friend said it’s because the wines were excellent. The food was decent. Live music at dinner was ok. I liked neither the singers nor the songs, but I was a very picky person when it came to audio quality, and I had no complaints for the speakers there. The manager was asked by the owner to sing and he had a wonderful voice. He sang Enrique Iglesias’ Hero and his voice was so nice that when he started singing, everyone stopped eating, turned to stage and started cheering him.

The con of this place is it is in district 2, everytime I go there, it's USD 10 for taxi fare one way :(

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed November 24, 2016

Excellent Italian restaurant in HCM. The pasta is freshly made, and the wine selection and mixed drinks are always spot on. Also, the cured meat appetizers are very good. It's a little expensive, but very high quality. Only annoying thing is that they don't serve free water, make you buy a bottle.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed October 27, 2016

This restaurant is absolutely stylish and beautiful and the chef was very friendly but our 4 main dishes came at very different times. The chef apologized, said that new employees were in training. The pizza was drowning in cheese; it is served on a wooden stand that looks great but it was difficult to keep it from spinning. The seafood risotto was not very hot but good.

Date of visit: September 2016