Review Highlights
Awesome photo tour of Cho Lon

I first did the Cho Lon backstreets tour with Arnaud four years ago, and I learned so much back... read more

Reviewed February 19, 2020
lukes232
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Great memories from the Mekong Delta

The Mekong Hidden Gems 3 day tour with Vietnam Photo Adventures was the trip of a lifetime. Arnaud... read more

Reviewed December 1, 2019

from $19.00
from $25.00
from $22.00
More Info
All reviews street photography backstreets tour photography skills love photography travel photography great shots great teacher automatic mode beaten tourist path ha giang cho lon his knowledge mekong delta learn how rice fields learned how photo opportunity
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2017

I went on the Cholon tour, and I had a fantastic experience. I consider myself an experienced amateur photographer, but in just a few hours with Arnaud I learned a lot. I take a lot of pictures (both when I travel and at home), but Arnaud helped me to see my subjects in a new way. His feedback along the way was really useful, but the most useful thing from me was the encouragement to get out of my comfort zone and interact with my subjects. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Informative, easy to follow and a bit technical at the same time, knowledgeable of people and culture, fun and artistic, as giving away free advice on picture composition, story and "soul" ..... thanks Arnaud

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

I went on the Cholon morning tour and head an awesome time. Arnaud is kind and patient and a great teacher. I appreciated his individual attention and passion for photography and Vietnam. Thanks Arnaud!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Gameser22
Reviewed July 6, 2017

I spent an afternoon learning street photography one on one with Arnaud and also did a private tour of the Back Streets of Cholon. Arnaud is an excellent instructor and will take you to see parts of Saigon that you would never find on your own.
He is very patient, especially when I got moisture in my lens the first day!
I had a great time and one of the photos I took while on tour with him was accepted into a local photography exhibit that is very hard to get into.
If you love photography, it is worth taking one of his tours so you will get some unique photo opportunities while visiting Saigon.

Date of experience: February 2017
1  Thank Charlene A
Reviewed June 29, 2017

We booked 2 tours in April and wanted to switch them around. Arnaud sent an e mail saying he was in Myanmar and did not even bother telling us. How unprofessional. Guess we will not be able to experience the 2 tours we had booked. If we had not even contacted him we would be sitting at the meeting point waiting for him to turn up.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank WORLDREAVELLER1234
arnosgn, Owner at Vietnam Photo Adventures, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2017

Dear James,

Thank you for your feedback.
We're really sorry to hear about your experience in booking with us.

Unfortunately, Arnaud missed your first email booking request.
As a result your booking never got processed into our system and no booking confirmation was sent.
Please note that bookings are always confirmed by email, whether booked online or manually by Arnaud.

Arnaud then found your initial request when you contacted him the second time, to change your booking date. However, as he was on a tour in Myanmar, he could only help you by offering suggestions on other recommendable photo tours in Vietnam.

We value your feedback and recently took measures to ensure no emails slip through the cracks, by changing our email system.

We hope you consider contacting us next time you come to Vietnam, we would be happy to offer you and your husband a free half-day adventure.

Best Regards,