Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $45.13
from $30.77
from $30.77
More Info
All reviews flower market streets and alleys clay pot snails felt safe at all times chinese temple never felt unsafe highly recommend this company great company iced coffee food was amazing great fun local life local food a lot of fun crazy traffic pork
Selected filters
Reviewed January 17, 2020 via mobile

Navi was my scooter driver and tour guide for this excellent 4-hour excursion. She was friendly, very knowledgeable and made me feel very safe on the motorbike! The process for booking the tour was very easy. They have a number of tour options to choose from on their website and I texted them through WhatsApp and they responded promptly every time. I also called them through WhatsApp and they picked right up. The entire experience was fantastic, the price was right and Navi was both professional and fun! You should definitely take this tour and be sure to request her! You can choose whatever time you prefer and they will come pick you up and drop you off at the end of the tour. They will tailor the tour to your individual tastes and preferences! I really can’t say enough good things, the tour really was everything I could have hoped for!

1  Thank markv201
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I had very little free time in Ho Chi Minh so booked this tour to start off my Vietnam adventure and it was the best way to introduce me into the Vietnam way! JK arrived promptly at my hotel and after a briefing of the bike and where we were going we were off! JK's knowledge and the information given was excellent, I went to places I would never have known of otherwise, the food and drink were excellent and I always felt safe even in the traffic chaos of Saigon! I would absolutely recommend the tour and would certainly do another!

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank Libbylaird
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

With limited time in Ho Chi Minh this tour is a great way to see the city, Our guides were wonderful taking us to many local sights and food spots which included drinking coffee, eating pancakes, banh mi and sticky banana rice. Definitely recommend this tour.

3  Thank Flyer314135
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

My family and I, (Dad and sisters) decided to take a different city tour, THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO GO! We were afraid of the bikes at first because we are not used to the traffic, but once you are on the way it doesn’t feel scary or dangerous at all! The food was delicious, a real vietnamise experience! The places we visited were very interesting, but the best of all were our tour guides! Peter, Shane, Me and Rose! Such great, gentle and funny guys! We got along pretty well! We could talk during the ride about the city, our different cultures and ourselves! This was probably the highlight of our long trip!

3  Thank ynuo
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

We had a supremely fun night out with Shane and his friends on motorbikes. Riding around Ho Chi Minh City on motorbikes is quite the experience. Then the delicious food and fun company made it a super fun night out. Highly recommended.

2  Thank David N