Open today: 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM

from $45.13
from $30.77
from $30.77
More Info
All reviews iced coffee crazy traffic fun experience an amazing experience fruit cu chi tunnels saigon company sights vietnam
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

I had very little free time in Ho Chi Minh so booked this tour to start off my Vietnam adventure and it was the best way to introduce me into the Vietnam way! JK arrived promptly at my hotel and after a briefing of the bike and where we were going we were off! JK's knowledge and the information given was excellent, I went to places I would never have known of otherwise, the food and drink were excellent and I always felt safe even in the traffic chaos of Saigon! I would absolutely recommend the tour and would certainly do another!

Date of experience: December 2019
2  Thank Libbylaird
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

With limited time in Ho Chi Minh this tour is a great way to see the city, Our guides were wonderful taking us to many local sights and food spots which included drinking coffee, eating pancakes, banh mi and sticky banana rice. Definitely recommend this tour.

3  Thank Flyer314135
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

My family and I, (Dad and sisters) decided to take a different city tour, THIS WAS THE BEST WAY TO GO! We were afraid of the bikes at first because we are not used to the traffic, but once you are on the way it doesn’t feel scary or dangerous at all! The food was delicious, a real vietnamise experience! The places we visited were very interesting, but the best of all were our tour guides! Peter, Shane, Me and Rose! Such great, gentle and funny guys! We got along pretty well! We could talk during the ride about the city, our different cultures and ourselves! This was probably the highlight of our long trip!

3  Thank ynuo
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

We had a supremely fun night out with Shane and his friends on motorbikes. Riding around Ho Chi Minh City on motorbikes is quite the experience. Then the delicious food and fun company made it a super fun night out. Highly recommended.

2  Thank David N
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Tom took me around Ho Chi Minh on the back of his scooter stopping by places to get something to eat and some of the main sightseeing spots. It was a great way to explore the city and visit some hidden spots that you wouldn't visit without the guide of a local. I totally recommend this tour if you're visiting HCMC!

1  Thank V1248NInicolef