Review Highlights
Excellent body massage

The 90-minute body massage is healing and relaxing. The fresh cucumber facial and hot stone massage... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
fan1199
90 minutes of body massage

relaxing massage and nice service. taking care of customers’ body health status. fair price and i... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
skwokty

Recommended experiences in and around Ho Chi Minh City
from $8.00
from $16.00
from $50.00
2,603 results
All reviews body massage great massage cucumber facial hot stone minute massage lemongrass tea full body massage experience amazing experience masseuse healing knots hcmc session coconut asia girls
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Business brings me to HCMC quite often & I always make time for a 90-minute full-body message. Simply an outstanding spa with a skilled, friendly staff. Note that I do phone ahead to make reservations.

Reviewed September 13, 2019 via mobile

Super good massage! ❤️ Possibly one of the best, and I’m a frequent goer back at home.

Thanks for the good massage!

Reviewed September 8, 2019 via mobile

very good and comfortable so nice i want to come back next time and recommend to my friends to visit

Reviewed September 3, 2019

Tried the 60-minute body massage. Half an hour later, I requested less pressure in the process and the therapist did accommodate my request. The place isn't too crowded so I got to enjoy the spa amenities in peace. Also, I accidentally misplaced by spa bag which contained my clothes and I immediately called the front desk after realizing such and in less than 5 minutes they found my spa bag. The assistance provided by the spa personnel is superb!

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed August 31, 2019

Chose the 60 minute full body massage - it was fantastic and would highly recommend. Definitely go for the hot stones, they’re a must!

Date of experience: August 2019