TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Review Highlights
Tunnels and food tour

Did a day trip to the Cuchi tunnels with Andy, followed by a scooter foodie tour with Andy and Vee... read more

Reviewed yesterday
katy1279
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Best Private Tour of Saigon

Look no further than Xin Chao Private Vietnam Tours if you want a personalized, highly tailored... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $16.00
from $49.00
from $29.00
More Info
All reviews foodie tour private tour city tour day tour rickshaw ride mekong delta cruise ship cu chi tunnels highly recommend this company pho local market perfect guide snails food tour rice paper fruit fantastic tour
Selected filters
Reviewed November 7, 2019

It was our first stay in Vietnam and we were met in the port of Chan May by a super friendly Tram. She showed us many great places that day. Although it rained on all sides that day, it was very funny and we saw a lot. The ride on the perfumriver, pagodas, temples and vegetable markets - simply indescribably beautiful. Even the local kitchen was very tasty. We can only recommend anyone to make such private tours. And Tram is a wonderful companion. Gladly again. Special thanks also to the driver. Tram, we hope to meet you again someday. Also in germany or anywhere in the world.

Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

I was traveling with my mother and auntie in HCMC and wanted to planned a 1-day city tour for the elder folks. However seeking a mandarin speaking guide is relatively tougher than a English speaking guide in HCMC. Hazel (from the agency) managed to arrange Mandarin speaking guide with a driver and vehicle for me, and also suggested a suitable tour of local markets and areas of interests for the elderly.

Sky (the guide) is earnest, friendly and provided a good introduction to the city. He is also thoughtful in managing the pace of the tour, and very caring towards the elderly when walking around the various places and crossing the roads.

Arrangement of the tour with Hazel is efficient and fuss-free.

I would strongly recommend Xin Chao for their private tours for anyone seeking to arrange a tour at your own pace and interests... and specially if you might require a Mandarin speaking guide.

Date of experience: November 2019
1  Thank mistdew
Reviewed November 5, 2019

I arranged 3 private customised tours with the company over 4 days including transfer to and from the airport for 16 people. The communication spanning over several months with the company has been excellent with good recommendations and solutions to queries and issues, Communication was very prompt and Hazel the tour operator/organiser was very patient with me as I made numerous changes etc.

Although I didnt travel myself, there was nothing but praises of the tour guide and driver. They were attentive, polite and patient with my family and they loved the bamboo personalised straws.

They visited the Cuchi Tunnels, Half day city tour with Rickshaw and visited the Mekong delta for the day. we also had 3 transfers to and from the airport and to the Bonsai Buffet cruise which we booked separately.

I would definetaly recommend this company as they can personalise the tours to suit your needs and are adapatble to changes.

Thank you very much for looking after my family and giving them a memorable expierience!

Reviewed November 4, 2019

Had only about 60 hours in HCM City. Did the foodie tour, Alleys and Market and Cucci Tunnels, all of these on a motorcycle.. Guides were not only friendly, helpful and safety cautious but were also very knowledgeable. Guides were always keen to go out their way to satisfy the customer. This is the type of tour and service I want for my holidays. Too bad they are only in Vietnam. Anyway, thanks a lot for showing me your wonderful country. No need to look elsewhere. These guys have understood the customer and their needs. Try them and enjoy!!!!

Reviewed November 1, 2019

We booked a 3hr downtown shopping tour. Sky, our tour guide was amazing! In Ben Thanth market he took us to a few vendors (dried fruit, pepper, souvenirs) helped us bargain a bit and showed us some very fun items (balancing dragonflies).We visited the most amazing embroidery art store, and ended at Saigon Centre. Sky is great guide, he knows where to go for the good deals and showed us the best of shopping the markets. Thx.

1  Thank Sam j